hello! am new

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Foxarye
CreaturesTrade

Re: hello! am new

Post by Foxarye »

PhoenixSolblade wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 6:20:16 pm
Foxarye wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 9:08:18 am Thank you for the warm welcome! I have recently discovered the Discworld series, and it has been very interesting so far, but I would still love to get more book recommendations! <3
Ooh I've heard great things about that series but haven't read any myself yet, what do you think would be good to start with?

As far as recommendations go I cannot endorse enough The Locked Tomb series that starts with Gideon the Ninth. The first book is basically a lesbian necromancer murder mystery and it only goes more off the rails from there :t-xD:
That sounds absolutely insane, and I MUST read it! Every word in that description made me want to read it more! I will have so many books, I will never be bored again! :hooray:
As for the Discworld series, I would recommend starting from The Colour of Magic (at least that's the way I started :lol: )!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: hello! am new

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hello and welcome :wave:

Return to “Introductions”