hello! am new

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Foxarye
CreaturesTrade

hello! am new

Post by Foxarye »

Hi! I'm Foxarye (you can call me Fox or Rye as well, that's what my friends do!) and you can use any pronouns for me. I've not heard of MagiStream before, but it looks pretty cool! I like Minecraft, Eurovision, magic (in any shape and form) and books. I am usually quite introverted, but I do enjoy interacting with others! It's nice to meet you all! <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: hello! am new

Post by faedemon »

hello welcome!!!
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

Welcome! I'm an introvert myself so I find it easier to talk with people on something like a text-based forum rather than in person. :lol: I hope you can find lots of things you like about the site!

Any books you've been enjoying recently? ^.^
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
Foxarye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foxarye »

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have recently discovered the Discworld series, and it has been very interesting so far, but I would still love to get more book recommendations! <3
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Welcome to MagiStream :wave:

What's your favourite book/series? Mine is probably Dragonlance!
Be kind.
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Foxarye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foxarye »

Ooo, I will have to check that out! It's very hard to choose, but I'd have to say Ranger's Apprentice. Thank you for the kind welcome! :wave:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Foxarye wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 10:55:59 am Ooo, I will have to check that out! It's very hard to choose, but I'd have to say Ranger's Apprentice. Thank you for the kind welcome! :wave:
I've never heard of those, I'll have to check them out! I googled them and the author wrote them as short stories to get his son interested in reading - that's so cool! I hope it worked :P

Dragonlance is an older series, published back in the 80's and based on a Dungeons & Dragons campaign that the co-authors were running together. There's a lot of books by many different authors, but if you ever do check them out, start with Dragons of Autumn Twilight and go from there :italian:
Be kind.
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Foxarye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foxarye »

MadameRed wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 11:30:24 am
Foxarye wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 10:55:59 am Ooo, I will have to check that out! It's very hard to choose, but I'd have to say Ranger's Apprentice. Thank you for the kind welcome! :wave:
I've never heard of those, I'll have to check them out! I googled them and the author wrote them as short stories to get his son interested in reading - that's so cool! I hope it worked :P

Dragonlance is an older series, published back in the 80's and based on a Dungeons & Dragons campaign that the co-authors were running together. There's a lot of books by many different authors, but if you ever do check them out, start with Dragons of Autumn Twilight and go from there :italian:
Thank you so much for the info! I'll admit, I was a little intimidated after googling Dragonlance (there was just too much stuff! O.o ), so I'm very grateful to have a starting point. It sounds quite interesting, so I'll pick it up as soon as I get the chance! :splat:
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

Foxarye wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 9:08:18 am Thank you for the warm welcome! I have recently discovered the Discworld series, and it has been very interesting so far, but I would still love to get more book recommendations! <3
Ooh I've heard great things about that series but haven't read any myself yet, what do you think would be good to start with?

As far as recommendations go I cannot endorse enough The Locked Tomb series that starts with Gideon the Ninth. The first book is basically a lesbian necromancer murder mystery and it only goes more off the rails from there :t-xD:
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

PhoenixSolblade wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 6:20:16 pm As far as recommendations go I cannot endorse enough The Locked Tomb series that starts with Gideon the Ninth. The first book is basically a lesbian necromancer murder mystery and it only goes more off the rails from there :t-xD:
definitely second the rec for The Locked Tomb!!!! SUCH good books, i've been dying to reread them recently
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.

Return to “Introductions”