hi im new :3

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: hi im new :3

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi and welcome to Magistream :wave:
Kamitsure
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kamitsure »

brookiebearstreams wrote: October 20th, 2023, 9:29:25 pm hi hi!! I'm new here! I was introduced to the site by my really good friend. We were reminiscing on websites we used to frequent and this one came up!
Not looking to take the credit, but I'm here to take the credit. :t-kiss:

This here girl is one of my favorite people on the planet!!!

So serendipitous of us to have met the way we did, and now look at you...raising some beautiful clicky babies on this wonderful website <3 :t-swoon: HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!
ImageImageImageImageImage <3 ImageImageImage
brookiebearstreams
CreaturesTrade

Post by brookiebearstreams »

Enchanteddil wrote: October 25th, 2023, 6:02:17 am Hi and welcome to Magistream :wave:
thank you so so much!!! what's your fav part of magistream?
<3 :wave: :bounce: ImageImageImage
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost"
<3 <3 <3
brookiebearstreams
CreaturesTrade

Kamitsure wrote: October 25th, 2023, 7:51:48 pm
brookiebearstreams wrote: October 20th, 2023, 9:29:25 pm hi hi!! I'm new here! I was introduced to the site by my really good friend. We were reminiscing on websites we used to frequent and this one came up!
Not looking to take the credit, but I'm here to take the credit. :t-kiss:

This here girl is one of my favorite people on the planet!!!

So serendipitous of us to have met the way we did, and now look at you...raising some beautiful clicky babies on this wonderful website <3 :t-swoon: HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!
omgggg my sweet!!!! yes, this is the lovely person that brought me here and i'm so glad of it!!!!!!

literally locked eye from across the room and knew we were destined to be twin flames
<3 <3 <3
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

brookiebearstreams wrote: October 25th, 2023, 8:42:57 pm
Enchanteddil wrote: October 25th, 2023, 6:02:17 am Hi and welcome to Magistream :wave:
Everything. The staff, the community, the beautiful sprites, gifting, achievements, quests ... I love every part of Magistream. That is the reason I have been playing since 2009 without going on hiatus even once ^.^
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

welcome to magistream!! seconding everything Dil said, even though I just took like a 3 year hiatus for grad school ms has always been a cozy place (especially starting in the fall/winter with halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, and new years holiday events) that I always end up coming back to. hope you have a nice time here <3

also feel free to join the discord if you haven't already! it's a different medium for conversation than forums and it's nice to have both. linked in my signature below
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

brookiebearstreams wrote: October 24th, 2023, 2:29:15 am
haha yeah i saw you were from AZ too! I was like SMOL WORLD!

omg baldur's gate 3 is SOOOO GOOD!!!!! i never got into cyberpunk but it looks freakin dope. and if you like WoW, you're sure to love gw2. last you played, were there mounts in gw2?? theres griffons and dragons and raptors and more! i played SWOTR for a bit, but it didnt feel like an MMO which is what i was goin in for, but it was pretty fun!!! gg's on that incredible achievement!!!
I see what you mean for SWTOR, it very much feels like they wanted to give people options to play it like it was a single player game (likely to entice the people who loved KOTOR but not MMOs)

Tbh I don't remember if GW2 had mounts way back when I played, I don't think they did though! I really do have to try it again someday ^_^

Oh for Cyberpunk now that they did the big revamping update the game is a lot more stable and fun, at least from what I hear since I didn't try to play it until now haha. I love the feeling of walking around in the grimy yet bright Night City, a lot of the time I will actually be walking to places instead of sprinting around or driving just because the atmosphere is so cool :cool:
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
brookiebearstreams
CreaturesTrade

Enchanteddil wrote: October 26th, 2023, 12:31:30 am
brookiebearstreams wrote: October 25th, 2023, 8:42:57 pm
Everything. The staff, the community, the beautiful sprites, gifting, achievements, quests ... I love every part of Magistream. That is the reason I have been playing since 2009 without going on hiatus even once ^.^
that's so freakin cool that you've been that dedicated!! so far it's been a really great experience. it's relaxing
<3 <3 <3
brookiebearstreams
CreaturesTrade

PhoenixSolblade wrote: October 26th, 2023, 7:43:35 pm
brookiebearstreams wrote: October 24th, 2023, 2:29:15 am
haha yeah i saw you were from AZ too! I was like SMOL WORLD!

omg baldur's gate 3 is SOOOO GOOD!!!!! i never got into cyberpunk but it looks freakin dope. and if you like WoW, you're sure to love gw2. last you played, were there mounts in gw2?? theres griffons and dragons and raptors and more! i played SWOTR for a bit, but it didnt feel like an MMO which is what i was goin in for, but it was pretty fun!!! gg's on that incredible achievement!!!
I see what you mean for SWTOR, it very much feels like they wanted to give people options to play it like it was a single player game (likely to entice the people who loved KOTOR but not MMOs)

Tbh I don't remember if GW2 had mounts way back when I played, I don't think they did though! I really do have to try it again someday ^_^

Oh for Cyberpunk now that they did the big revamping update the game is a lot more stable and fun, at least from what I hear since I didn't try to play it until now haha. I love the feeling of walking around in the grimy yet bright Night City, a lot of the time I will actually be walking to places instead of sprinting around or driving just because the atmosphere is so cool :cool:
Ahh cyberpunk seems so cool!! i really do need to try it someday. i love the vibe of cyberpunk stuff and i love post apocolyptic settings, so i know it would be right up my alley. i just got back into playing a bit of phasmophobia as well. it's such a fun game even if it was scary and a little broken sometimes haha
<3 <3 <3
brookiebearstreams
CreaturesTrade

Aflame wrote: October 26th, 2023, 8:03:02 am welcome to magistream!! seconding everything Dil said, even though I just took like a 3 year hiatus for grad school ms has always been a cozy place (especially starting in the fall/winter with halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, and new years holiday events) that I always end up coming back to. hope you have a nice time here <3

also feel free to join the discord if you haven't already! it's a different medium for conversation than forums and it's nice to have both. linked in my signature below
thank you so much! just joined! and yesss i hope i can get some holiday eggs!!! thank you for the warm welcome!
<3 <3 <3

Return to “Introductions”