hi im new :3

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
brookiebearstreams
CreaturesTrade

hi im new :3

Post by brookiebearstreams »

hi hi!! I'm new here! I was introduced to the site by my really good friend. We were reminiscing on websites we used to frequent and this one came up! It sounded super fun so i thought i'd join and say hi ^_^
I'm BrookieBear, 30, she/her, queer and poly, married for 7 years
I have 3 cats, Pumpkin my old lady orange calico tabby, and 2yr old littermates Mochi and Kuma, pure white big boy with heterochromia and soft fluffy tiny grey tuxedo girl with deep green eyes
I have my tongue split and I collect tattoos (38 and counting)
I collect plushies including pokemon and squishmallows among others
I love playing video games such as Guild Wars 2, Baldur's Gate, Stardew Valley, LoZ
I also enjoy tabletop games like Dungeons and Dragons and I just got into DMing!
I'm a digital artist and love drawing D&D characters, chibis, hot girls, and oc's
I like reading mostly fantasy, and I love all things dragons, vampires, unicorns, elves and faeries

I love to make new friends and get to know people! Feel free to say hi!! <3
<3 :wave: :bounce: ImageImageImage
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost"
<3 <3 <3
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: hi im new :3

Post by faedemon »

welcome to magistream, glad to have you here!!! i too love d&d and have been ITCHING to dm a campaign, so i'm with you there :)
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Welcome to MagiStream! Glad to have new faces around :wave:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
brookiebearstreams
CreaturesTrade

thank you both for the warm welcome!!! what's your favorite class in D&D? mine would have to be bard or fighter so far but theres so many i havent tried yet! im still fairly inexperienced, however i started dming a couple months ago!
<3 <3 <3
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

Hi and welcome! You sound like a badass hehe :D

I've only played dnd with a couple of characters before but my favorite class so far is Monk. Love to be the one just punchin dudes while others gotta use weapons or magic to get things done :t-lol:

I see that you play Guild Wars 2, what a blast from the past lol. I haven't played that game in so many years, how's it doin these days?
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
brookiebearstreams
CreaturesTrade

hehe omg thank you!
i absolutely love monk!!! it is incredible how strong they are. i have one in my party. flurry of blows is awesome.

omg guild wars 2 just came out with an other expansion (the 4th) and it's pretty cool! the new maps are really pretty and highly encourage flying mount use. the aesthetic of the new maps is super inspiring, especially for writing for DnD. what other videogames are you into! and thanks for replying :D
<3 <3 <3
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

brookiebearstreams wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 12:30:41 amwhat's your favorite class in D&D? mine would have to be bard or fighter so far but theres so many i havent tried yet! im still fairly inexperienced, however i started dming a couple months ago!
i don't think i have a favorite class—i love doing different things for different characters—but i must say i am always taken with rogues. such a fun class to play
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

brookiebearstreams wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 11:51:44 pm hehe omg thank you!
i absolutely love monk!!! it is incredible how strong they are. i have one in my party. flurry of blows is awesome.

omg guild wars 2 just came out with an other expansion (the 4th) and it's pretty cool! the new maps are really pretty and highly encourage flying mount use. the aesthetic of the new maps is super inspiring, especially for writing for DnD. what other videogames are you into! and thanks for replying :D
That sounds very cool, maybe someday I'll return to check it out (although I think the email I used to set up my account doesn't exist anymore, lol :t-xD: )

Games I've been playing recently have been Baldur's Gate 3 (kinda lingering in Act 3 cuz I got distracted by other games lol), Cyberpunk 2077 now that its big update came out, and some WoW as well. Might want to play Star Wars The Old Republic a bit to see what its changes are like, I'm a sucker for Star Wars haha, I have the badge for completing all of the base game class stories with every class ^.^

Oh and I notice that you're in AZ too, nice :t-X3:
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
brookiebearstreams
CreaturesTrade

faedemon wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 8:58:53 am
brookiebearstreams wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 12:30:41 amwhat's your favorite class in D&D? mine would have to be bard or fighter so far but theres so many i havent tried yet! im still fairly inexperienced, however i started dming a couple months ago!
i don't think i have a favorite class—i love doing different things for different characters—but i must say i am always taken with rogues. such a fun class to play
yesss!!!! rouge is so dang fun. i like how sneaky they are and the personality types that can often come with the class
<3 <3 <3
brookiebearstreams
CreaturesTrade

PhoenixSolblade wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 7:18:03 pm
brookiebearstreams wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 11:51:44 pm hehe omg thank you!

That sounds very cool, maybe someday I'll return to check it out (although I think the email I used to set up my account doesn't exist anymore, lol :t-xD: )

Games I've been playing recently have been Baldur's Gate 3 (kinda lingering in Act 3 cuz I got distracted by other games lol), Cyberpunk 2077 now that its big update came out, and some WoW as well. Might want to play Star Wars The Old Republic a bit to see what its changes are like, I'm a sucker for Star Wars haha, I have the badge for completing all of the base game class stories with every class ^.^

Oh and I notice that you're in AZ too, nice :t-X3:
haha yeah i saw you were from AZ too! I was like SMOL WORLD!

omg baldur's gate 3 is SOOOO GOOD!!!!! i never got into cyberpunk but it looks freakin dope. and if you like WoW, you're sure to love gw2. last you played, were there mounts in gw2?? theres griffons and dragons and raptors and more! i played SWOTR for a bit, but it didnt feel like an MMO which is what i was goin in for, but it was pretty fun!!! gg's on that incredible achievement!!!
<3 <3 <3

Return to “Introductions”