Alternative ways to donate?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Pounces
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Alternative ways to donate?

Post by Pounces »

Due to problems with Paypal a few years ago, I closed my Paypal account. Let's just say they were less than helpful when an ebay transaction went south. :P After a loss of almost 250.00, I swore I'd never use it again.

So ... my dilemma. Is there a chance that the site might take something like Stripe (or similar) where I can just put in a credit card directly? I'd love to buy some of the donation shop pets :bounce:

I totally get it if not - it's not the sites problem, it's my personal beef with Paypal. Just thought I'd ask <3
<3 Thank you so much for all the amazing gifts! <3
I love each and everyone of them so much!
┍━━━━━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━┑
<3 We love clicks too! Please help us grow <3
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
┕━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━━━━━┙
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Alternative ways to donate?

Post by Rosehill »

We don't have any plans currently to implement other ways of donating in addition to the existing Paypal.

As far as I know Paypal also allows you to donate without an account, so you can just enter your credit card, or even some gift card information straight onto there without logging in or anything. But in case you don't want to have anything at all to do with Paypal, understandable of course. :lol:
Pounces
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Alternative ways to donate?

Post by Pounces »

Oh I didn't know that they allowed entering just the credit card number without an account. I also used to sell on ebay so I had to be registered.

I'll take a peek into it, thank you!! :)

Edit: Worked like a charm! <3
<3 Thank you so much for all the amazing gifts! <3
I love each and everyone of them so much!
┍━━━━━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━┑
<3 We love clicks too! Please help us grow <3
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
┕━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━━━━━┙

Return to “Support and Suggestions”