Creature 1448 (Pied Gargoyle) October mid month

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Creature 1448 (Pied Gargoyle) October mid month

Post by Windi1 »

October 15th 2023: Creature 1448 has been released.

It is the October Midmonth Donation Pet and can be found in the Donation Shop.

Egg
The shell of this egg is sometimes rock hard.

Hatchlings Dimorphism (female left and male right)
ImageImage

Adults Dimorphism (female left and male right)
ImageImage

Spoiler
Gargoyle hatchlings love having fun on rooftops, skipping stones, and playing together. They consider rocks of all shapes and sizes to be their friends, and more often than not, the hatchlings will each adopt a rock they will carry with them at all times. While this might be seen as a silly game, the hatchlings learn many lessons by caring for their adopted rocks. The pied gargoyles act like the rocks are their children - they bring the rocks food, take them along on trips wherever they go, and hide them when bad weather comes. If it happens for a hatchling to misplace their beloved pet rock, they will form search parties and spend as long as it takes to find it. As time passes and the pied gargoyles grow, they become excellent parents, creating nearly perfect families.
Spoiler
Motionless statues can be spotted on rooftops, silently guarding the buildings. These statues are, in fact, pied gargoyles. They turn to stone when they sleep and thus can be mistaken for statues. However, even when awake, they can be just as motionless, safely guarding the buildings and those who live inside them. As bulky and heavy as these creatures are, they can fly without issue and like to do so when the nights are moonless. Frightened farmers complain about monsters hiding in the dark and often ask magi to keep an eye on their gargoyles. Even if the creatures are harmless to the farmers and their crops, people still associate them with devils as the gargoyles are more active in the autumn months, when the festivities approach. Instead of causing harm, the gargoyles patrol the skies, assuring no evil falls upon anyone.
Spoiler
The existence of the gargoyles has been a myth for centuries. Faded drawings on old ruins have been dated decades before the mage wars. In fact, the gargoyle is thought to be one of the oldest magical creatures in the world. The pied gargoyle is a descendant of the mythical creature, smaller in size and not as frightening as the one described in legends. This gargoyle has an easygoing personality, and despite its looks and bulkiness, it is a kind creature with a soft heart. Its magic is limited to itself, turning into stone whenever it sleeps. It cannot use this power over other beings, which can be inconvenient in many cases. Even so, the pied gargoyle is loyal, many relying on it to guard their homesteads. It prefers to spend its time outside, uncaring about the weather. Heavy storms or harsh winters do nothing to this creature, nor do extreme heat or hail. The pied gargoyle can sleep for as long as the bad weather lasts, the creature's stone form withstanding everything.

Sprites: Mysfytt
Description: Real

***Thank you for the help, Hitsugaya!***
Last edited by Windi1 on October 16th, 2023, 12:09:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1448 (Pied Gargoyle) October mid month

Post by Hitsugaya »

Hatchlings (female left and male right)
ImageImage
Spoiler
Gargoyle hatchlings love having fun on rooftops, skipping stones, and playing together. They consider rocks of all shapes and sizes to be their friends, and more often than not, the hatchlings will each adopt a rock they will carry with them at all times. While this might be seen as a silly game, the hatchlings learn many lessons by caring for their adopted rocks. The pied gargoyles act like the rocks are their children - they bring the rocks food, take them along on trips wherever they go, and hide them when bad weather comes. If it happens for a hatchling to misplace their beloved pet rock, they will form search parties and spend as long as it takes to find it. As time passes and the pied gargoyles grow, they become excellent parents, creating nearly perfect families.
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Oh, these hatchlings are adorable. Can't wait to free up some space and grab them for myself!
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

Adults (female left and male right)
ImageImage
Spoiler
Motionless statues can be spotted on rooftops, silently guarding the buildings. These statues are, in fact, pied gargoyles. They turn to stone when they sleep and thus can be mistaken for statues. However, even when awake, they can be just as motionless, safely guarding the buildings and those who live inside them. As bulky and heavy as these creatures are, they can fly without issue and like to do so when the nights are moonless. Frightened farmers complain about monsters hiding in the dark and often ask magi to keep an eye on their gargoyles. Even if the creatures are harmless to the farmers and their crops, people still associate them with devils as the gargoyles are more active in the autumn months, when the festivities approach. Instead of causing harm, the gargoyles patrol the skies, assuring no evil falls upon anyone.
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
Lestat
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Lestat »

So adorbs I love them got 4
Searching for non parents
Dark Umbral Fox
Penumbral Fox
Solveir
Fenrir Male
White Fenrir M and F
Vermillion Heligre f and m
Masked Heligre f and m
Atieno m and f
Jord Jormungandr
Aegyr Jormungandr
Brimstone Xhimrau
Opaline Xhimrau
Vahti Female
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

They look like french bulldogs! Look at their little paws!

Excellent work again, Mysfytt!
Be kind.
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Oh no, oh no... they're so cute! D: I have to get one! :t-swoon: They're like kinda creepy but still very cute Frenchies!
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Wow I love these they are cool and spooky. Perfect :) Getting them on halloween for sure.
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
DarkRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkRider »

omgoodness these are adorable! Im going to get a few of these cuties!
ImageImage Image
Don't take artwork thanks!Avatar by Munin thank you!Tulcadhiel made Fox! Thank you!
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

Love these! and the descriptions are awesome!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko

Return to “Community Discussion”