Popped over from another site

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Popped over from another site

Post by froglady »

Hey there I saw some interesting clickables in a signature and ended up here. I'm old enough to remember Apollo 11, so we'll leave it at that, shall we? Anyway, I've been around the internet for eons (mid 90s) and I'm surprised I never saw this place. Let's see how quickly I can get settled in.

OK, it seems I had an account here for years, but didn't remember it. I was wondering where all those creatures in my signature and keep came from, LOL.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Popped over from another site

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi and welcome to Magistream :wave: :wave:
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

froglady wrote: September 20th, 2023, 5:49:06 pm Hey there I saw some interesting clickables in a signature and ended up here. I'm old enough to remember Apollo 11, so we'll leave it at that, shall we? Anyway, I've been around the internet for eons (mid 90s) and I'm surprised I never saw this place. Let's see how quickly I can get settled in.

OK, it seems I had an account here for years, but didn't remember it. I was wondering where all those creatures in my signature and keep came from, LOL.
Welcome/welcome back!

I hope you enjoy your time here! There have been some recent changes, so things are being worked on at the moment. But most of the basics are up and running! ^.^
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
DoritoGirl
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoritoGirl »

Hello! Interested what site you came from :)
logged back 10 years later hi again magistream!:,) how the time flies <3
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

Xanje. Pounces passively dragged me over here with her signature there, by way of me being amazed at seeing her plants from Flowergame (I've been there over 10 years, but it's not real active) and clicking all her siggie links.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
Pounces
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pounces »

Who me? *feigns innocence* xD
<3 Thank you so much for all the amazing gifts! <3
I love each and everyone of them so much!
┍━━━━━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━┑
<3 We love clicks too! Please help us grow <3
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
┕━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━━━━━┙

Return to “Introductions”