In regards to profile HTML edits

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
starrchitect
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

In regards to profile HTML edits

Post by starrchitect »

Hello friends,

I am a returning user from way back in 2015, that being said, profile edits were usually made back then in big thanks to admin Rosehill's CSS coding generator. It changed the layout of individuals profiles and made a unique experience and editing options. Recently when I have tried to paste current CSS and Html's for profile edits, nothing is changed or edited.

In fact nothing will show up on the profile whatsoever besides a users signature. I am unsure if this is a new user problem, or if older users are experience similar problems with their profile edit codes.

I'm making this thread in askance if this is a problem in the works of being fixed, or to bring admins attention to it if they are unawares.

(Also: Thank you to all the admins who were hard at work in updating Magistream's website to improve its quality, and Rosehill for teaching me basic html coding through their generator)
My Wishlist | Pfp: ManyLeggedBaby
"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their end..."

ImageImageImage
himehana
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: In regards to profile HTML edits

Post by himehana »

I don't know if you found the answer but if you haven't in the message about the site being back they said this on the profile editing at the moment.
Profile custom CSS:
PLEASE NOTE! Due to the upgrades, profile custom css is not currently working. You can still see the custom css code you have used within your user control panel, but it will not take any effect on your profile. This is due to the profile page element names and sizes changing, so using the custom css codes is temporarily disabled. If you want to save your old custom css code, please copy it onto your own computer. Old custom css codes will be deleted at the end of this year, and new custom css codes can be used some time beginning of next year.
and here is a link to the full message so you want to read more about what may not currently be working.
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=233058
Cats are a favorite but I'll be happy to accept anything you're willing to gift.
There is a wishlist on my profile if you want more specifics on what I'm looking for.

Please do not click on anything outside of the Main keep tab

Return to “Support and Suggestions”