Creatures 1440-1443 Bruje/Brujine

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures 1440-1443 Bruje/Brujine

Post by Enchanteddil »

Love these <3 <3 Having a hard time getting low percents though D:
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

Aww, these remind me of the Cyons!

Of course, they released on my exam weekend, so I've only just got to them now :lol: Glad they're permanent.
Eschaton
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Eschaton »

I had to come here to check that males actually exist, because somehow every single one of them that I've hatched so far has been female :lol:

Image Happy Baltic Pride ♥ Image
  • My wishlist: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    • (older donis)
    • Dismot (Chantecler, Welbar, Bantam, Legbar)
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

I also got a whole bunch of females compared to males. It might be bad luck, but it might also be intentional, as hyenas are a matriarchal species, with packs generally consisting of more females than males.
FREE DONI AUCTION!
Ends May 12th, 6pm PST.

Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Damn it. I didn't catch all the dark brown ones I needed before the flooding stopped. I saw them all the time in the beginning when I was locked, but once I was unlocked yesterday I never saw them again.

I always try to get my 3 males and 3 females of a creature while they are flooding because I don't have hours to spend waiting for a chance that I will time it right to see an egg in the stream (Same with DragonCave).
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Oh no, I just egglocked myself and then came to find these guys just came out! :facepalm:

Sooo pretty, though! Can't wait to collect them all.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Because I was busy irl, I didn't get as many of these while they flooded as I usually collect, so I'm still hunting for them. I just pulled 4 with sequential numbers out of the Etain Desert tributary!
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas

Return to “Community Discussion”