Goldmining is causing the lag, and must stop

Learn about the latest updates here.
sunsprite
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Goldmining is causing the lag, and must stop

Post by sunsprite »

Munin wrote: January 12th, 2024, 8:38:27 am
sunsprite wrote: January 12th, 2024, 12:32:00 am
Other people have mentioned you don't get the crafting items from the black market bags if we already have the max amount of them so i was planning on clicking on a bunch of crystalwings to stock up on materials but i kind of don't want to do that if mass clicking them is just going to end up getting me flagged for goldmining or if i would be safe say opening like 20-30 at a time regardless of if they are adult creatures or not
im kind of wondering this too
i came back from a hiatus and discovered crafting/getting parentless pygmy dragons recently and i was mining in someones keep that allowed me to (it was only like at most 50 pages at once and it wasnt for gold or anything, just the crafting items) but i stopped because these are adult creatures and i dont wanna get banned off the site or anything lol

just wanted to know if this case scenario was allowed or not? or at least a bit more elaboration that its allowed cause i was skimming the thread a bit and i want to be cautious whether or not what im doing is bad

maybe i could open less links at once like <30?
You get them from eggs and hatchlings too I think. You can also refresh their bestiary page to get the crafting materials, that way you do not click tons of adults and can still fairly easily max out the items.
oh wow i didnt know about that, thank you!
xxxxxxpreviously delspresso
[supply my orange rabbitsune addiction]
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Goldmining is causing the lag, and must stop

Post by audrei9 »

Does anyone think that the recent lag was due to someone goldmining again?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Site News”