Hello world

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Quinntastrophy
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Hello world

Post by Quinntastrophy »

Wow, this place is super cool. A friend of mine told me about this place and I decided to come check it out. I'm very excited to be a part of the community. I'm Quinntastrophy, you can just call me Quinn. I use they/them pronouns. I can't wait to discover all the things I can do here, collect all sorts of creatures big and small, and overall have a great time here. ^_^
Nursery
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hello world

Post by Raneth »

Hello! We're still making some improvements after the big upgrade, but I hope you enjoy the site!
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hello and welcome to Magistream :wave:
Quinntastrophy
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Quinntastrophy »

I am very much enjoying everything this site has to offer. It’s wonderful being able to experience something that feels like I’m young and exploring the internet for the first time again. This place has a wonderfully sort of farmers market community energy to it. Very welcoming and warm.
Nursery
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Quinntastrophy wrote: September 16th, 2023, 12:53:24 am I am very much enjoying everything this site has to offer. It’s wonderful being able to experience something that feels like I’m young and exploring the internet for the first time again. This place has a wonderfully sort of farmers market community energy to it. Very welcoming and warm.
Something I've always loved about Magistream is that, the warm and welcoming atmosphere. Members here, including the staff are really wonderful people. Very helpful, very generous. You'll love it here. The members will be more active around here once the trades are fixed. I'm waiting on that to open my gifting threads once again ^.^

Return to “Introductions”