Returning player!!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
bandbullets
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Returning player!!

Post by bandbullets »

im joabelle(known as 'bandbullets' on socials), she/they pronouns, digital artist of sorts i think?

i haven't been on here since 2016 so ive probably missed out on a lot but I wanted to return out of nostalgia!! i was also a former mysgardia and tales of ostlea player,, im sad its currently in indefinite hiatus atm but its nice to see magistream is still going strong!! id love to talk to new players and to other returning players!! welcome back to anyone else who's returning too :3
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Returning player!!

Post by Enchanteddil »

Not a new player or a returning player, but wanted to welcome you back to Magistream :wave:
prettyiggy7
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by prettyiggy7 »

:t-wave: Enchanteddil! Great to be back. That hiatus seemed to last forever, so i'm relieved it's over. :D

Welcome back to all Magi, whether returning post-hiatus, or returning after years away or new folks just joining. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks for Clicking!
Breeding Special Request Creatures for the Magiversary!
Have a Joyful & Healthy 2024!
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

I am also back! I joined so long ago and I remember being on this site so much. Formerly known as DarkJediJCer, just got my username changed so that I'm not using my junior high/high school name anymore lol :lol: Great to see the site is up and running again after its little restructuring :D
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
Kittemmmmmm
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Kittemmmmmm »

Me too it took so long :t-cry: :t-fear:
ImageImage

Click me eggos >:) below if youre kind enough
ImageImageImage

Return to “Introductions”