Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
LeelaMeylen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by LeelaMeylen »

If I click on "World" there is nothing to see anymore...it isn't blank or shows an error code or sthg. like that, but the names of the areas are no longer visible.

The graphical World Map is now fixed! <- And I also don't see the a world map, too.

The browser I use for MS: Chrome
I am using a PC.

Sorry, but I can't handle forms. I always feel bad for some reason, if trying to fill in.
Last edited by LeelaMeylen on February 4th, 2024, 9:19:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

LeelaMeylen wrote: February 4th, 2024, 8:20:49 am If I click on "World" there is nothing to see anymore...it isn't blank or shows an error code or sthg. like that, but the names of the areas are no longer visible.

The graphical World Map is now fixed! <- And I also don't see the a world map, too.

The browser I use for MS: Chrome

...filling out the form at the moment...
Please see the "Please note" section of the post and try clearing your cache or hard refreshing your browser. ^_^
Rosehill wrote: February 4th, 2024, 4:16:24 am Please note that on some mobile devices your device's or browser's cache are really stubborn on showing you cached versions of the site, so if the graphical world map is still looking a bit weird for you (or shows an empty page) do a hard refresh on your browser (desktop) or clear site cache and cookies for Magistream (mobile+desktop).
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Rosehill wrote: February 4th, 2024, 4:16:24 am - Reordering tabs in the Keep is now again possible
Oh my gosh yay! Keep up the good work, also happy to see the map back up!
*Runs off to sort my team tabs at last*
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

@Amanda77, @Veranda, and @Pallastronomy: At least you three were having trouble with the Lorien quest. It should now be fixed! :wave:
LeelaMeylen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LeelaMeylen »

Thank you Rosehill, it now works after clearing my cache.
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

Rosehill wrote: February 4th, 2024, 9:10:16 am @Amanda77, @Veranda, and @Pallastronomy: At least you three were having trouble with the Lorien quest. It should now be fixed! :wave:
Not fixed for me; I’ve cleared my cache and still can’t see any of the quest prompts to pick up the Rose Imp eggs
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

Pallastronomy wrote: February 4th, 2024, 8:45:44 pm
Rosehill wrote: February 4th, 2024, 9:10:16 am @Amanda77, @Veranda, and @Pallastronomy: At least you three were having trouble with the Lorien quest. It should now be fixed! :wave:
Not fixed for me; I’ve cleared my cache and still can’t see any of the quest prompts to pick up the Rose Imp eggs
Ah, this was because I hadn't turned the quest back on for you. You should now be able to see the quest one step before picking the Rose imps.
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

Rosehill wrote: February 5th, 2024, 2:45:25 am
Pallastronomy wrote: February 4th, 2024, 8:45:44 pm
Ah, this was because I hadn't turned the quest back on for you. You should now be able to see the quest one step before picking the Rose imps.
Confirming it works now! Tysm!
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps
wulfz
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by wulfz »

I got an error!
Page where the error happened, include URL: https://magistream.com/world "World" page
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: Every time i click it.
Which browser were you using: Microsoft Edge
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): PC
Screenshot if you managed to get one:Image
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: Trying to access the tributary streams, but there's no links on the page at all. There's nothing there. I have closed and reopened my browser and cleared my cache.
Need more clicks? This Site might help! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

wulfz wrote: February 6th, 2024, 2:58:09 pm I got an error!
Page where the error happened, include URL: https://magistream.com/world "World" page
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: Every time i click it.
Which browser were you using: Microsoft Edge
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): PC
Screenshot if you managed to get one:Image
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: Trying to access the tributary streams, but there's no links on the page at all. There's nothing there. I have closed and reopened my browser and cleared my cache.
Have you tired hard refreshing magistream on your browser? On your screenshot the site's banner is the summer banner which was switched to the winter banner already a few months back, so this could indicate that there is still an old version of the site's style stored in your browser. Hard refreshing has fixed the same issue for other people. ^.^

Return to “Support and Suggestions”