Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
NKfloofiepoof
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by NKfloofiepoof »

I've noticed since yesterday that when I go to use an inventory item, none of the creatures in my tabs show up, just those in the main tab. Not sure if this is just a problem on my end. I've tried with NoScript and custom CSS on and off and all other addons which might possibly affect the display code, and it doesn't seem to be.

Edit to clarify: Okay, this seems to be exclusive to gender change potions, which is so weird :orly:
Buying unwanted SB elephant snails for shop price
Buying Bread Creatures for 2k each

Image-Free Magi Nursery
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Mathcat wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 5:49:06 pm I was looking through some bestiary entries and noticed the following odd breeding result:

Breeds with the following:
Peryton + Pavo Peryton = Pastel Arkai (Guaranteed) Cost: 3 shards

This unexpected breeding result occurs on the breeding pages for both the peryton and pavo peryton.

Also, the initial release post for the pygmy gemdragons and pygmy crystalwings obtained by crafting says that they will not be able to breed, but the Bestiary says that they all can.

(Incidentally, I like the little note about breeding success. I'm not sure exactly when that was added, but it's helpful.)
Such wonders in nature when the breeding results in a completely different unrelated species! O.o XD I'll fix this when I get the chance. :lol:

As for the craft pygmies, if I remember right I think I changed my mind about them at a time I was making stuff breedable, and made them breedable as well.
NKfloofiepoof wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 6:51:31 pm I've noticed since yesterday that when I go to use an inventory item, none of the creatures in my tabs show up, just those in the main tab. Not sure if this is just a problem on my end. I've tried with NoScript and custom CSS on and off and all other addons which might possibly affect the display code, and it doesn't seem to be.

Edit to clarify: Okay, this seems to be exclusive to gender change potions, which is so weird :orly:
Yes. Gender change potion and Chocolate boxes can only be used on creatures on the Main tab. This temporary change was made within the past month to prevent the item use page for gender change potion and chocolate boxes from crashing. :italian:
NKfloofiepoof
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NKfloofiepoof »

Oh cool - thanks for explaining ^_^ And thank you for all your hard work on the site!
Buying unwanted SB elephant snails for shop price
Buying Bread Creatures for 2k each

Image-Free Magi Nursery
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

The site is slow, really slow, and that's been going on for days now.
Of course, you know that.
Today, I'm online since about 6am MS-time and it's now almost 7am, it's só slow I'm even considering quitting for the day.
If I'm honest, I'd rather you shut her down for another month than keep muddling on like this. It's not fun anymore.
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

I experience the same. Very slow for the past 12 hours, and yesterday it was also not great, but not as bad as today.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Same problem for the last two days for me. Takes anywhere from 5 to 30 seconds for a page to load. No errors for me, just slow.
FREE DONI AUCTION!
Ends May 12th, 6pm PST.

Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
provo7demons
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by provo7demons »

Same problem for me for the last several days! The site has been very slow, pages have been taking around 30 seconds to load for me, sometimes more.
Zinia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Zinia »

provo7demons wrote: January 11th, 2024, 5:23:53 pm Same problem for me for the last several days! The site has been very slow, pages have been taking around 30 seconds to load for me, sometimes more.
Me too, until now! I kept having a terrible lag and getting randomly logged out, but just now the site started loading much faster. What a relief; I hope it's improved for everyone and stays that way because the lag made clicking all of the creatures in the click threads almost intolerable.

Edit: Never mind, it's slow again :t-:( Not as bad as it was, but still quite slow.
Previous username: ChaoticWhispers
Thank you so very much to everyone who sent a gift! <3
Wishlist//Gender Swaps (also looking to swap male Ixan Mist Walker for female)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

sammythethief wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 7:11:37 pm I got an error!
Page where the error happened, include URL: When fishing an egg out of the stream.
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: 6:55 PM EST, 01/02/24
Which browser were you using: Chrome
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): Samsung Galaxy S21 (cell phone)
Screenshot if you managed to get one: I hope this link works.
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: Catching/freezing eggs.

So this had happened to me before on mobile, during the Halloween event and the Harvest event. I've cleared my browser's cache and deleted cookies, though sometimes I'll still get that message shown in the screenshot. This happens when, after catching eggs from the stream, I go to freeze them. The egg in question still gets frozen, but it tells me it's part of a lineage :lol: Obviously it's not a problem, since the action is still carried out, but I thought it may be helpful to post it here in the event that it happens to someone else and they become concerned.

Please let me know if you can't view the image I've linked to. I don't like the Imgur app, couldn't find a BB code link. I'm just being lazy and don't want to move to my PC, but I'll happily do so to provide info ^_^
This message happens if you click more than once on the confirming Yes when freezing a creature, but I added now an additional text to the information message if the creature is already frozen.

About the lag: A reason for the lag for the past few days has been found, but it will take a while before it can be fixed, so the site may experience bouts of lag every now and then until that.
provo7demons
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by provo7demons »

Zinia wrote: January 13th, 2024, 12:40:58 am
provo7demons wrote: January 11th, 2024, 5:23:53 pm Same problem for me for the last several days! The site has been very slow, pages have been taking around 30 seconds to load for me, sometimes more.
Me too, until now! I kept having a terrible lag and getting randomly logged out, but just now the site started loading much faster. What a relief; I hope it's improved for everyone and stays that way because the lag made clicking all of the creatures in the click threads almost intolerable.

Edit: Never mind, it's slow again :t-:( Not as bad as it was, but still quite slow.
I keep getting randomly logged out too! I've had this problem for quite some time now, but I've seen other posts saying it's a cache issue and I clear my cache fairly often so I figured that was the issue for me.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”