Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Pallastronomy »

I was going to write about this for the research paper contest but since I'm running out of time and am genuinely unsure if this is intentional I'll post it here now: is breeding Solar Koi at night supposed to result in the offspring being a Lunar Koi and vice versa? The bestiary says otherwise which is why I'm posting about it here but I have offspring from both scenarios that turned out as the opposite species because of the time they were bred
ImageImage
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Rosehill wrote: February 4th, 2024, 8:41:58 am
LeelaMeylen wrote: February 4th, 2024, 8:20:49 am If I click on "World" there is nothing to see anymore...it isn't blank or shows an error code or sthg. like that, but the names of the areas are no longer visible.

The graphical World Map is now fixed! <- And I also don't see the a world map, too.

The browser I use for MS: Chrome

...filling out the form at the moment...
Please see the "Please note" section of the post and try clearing your cache or hard refreshing your browser. ^_^
Rosehill wrote: February 4th, 2024, 4:16:24 am Please note that on some mobile devices your device's or browser's cache are really stubborn on showing you cached versions of the site, so if the graphical world map is still looking a bit weird for you (or shows an empty page) do a hard refresh on your browser (desktop) or clear site cache and cookies for Magistream (mobile+desktop).
Just incase anyone else is having trouble with this, clearing individual site cookies and history wont really work. Just do the full clear browsing history.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

Is it an error that some unbreedable creatures are now breedable?
I mean... the Amagnae and Turducken weren't breedable before, were they?
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Rhia wrote: March 15th, 2024, 11:06:28 am Is it an error that some unbreedable creatures are now breedable?
I mean... the Amagnae and Turducken weren't breedable before, were they?
Rosehill wrote: March 14th, 2024, 4:19:36 am [*]Around 80 creature species that were previously unable to breed at all, or unable to produce offspring of their own species now can. This mostly includes old retired event creatures and Koi Pond creatures.
Its a recent change that came with the breeding enhancer potions
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

Ah, thank you. I completely overlooked that.
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

@Rosehill I think I found a major new bug. I have a lost critter. Owner says 'Nobody' as opposed to the released 'Anonymous.' I double-checked by releasing a frozen egg.

The problem with this trade 'Nobody' - I have no trades open. It's in limbo I guess? D:

Critter in question: https://magistream.com/creature/14877090
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

Revan wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 1:09:07 am @Rosehill I think I found a major new bug. I have a lost critter. Owner says 'Nobody' as opposed to the released 'Anonymous.' I double-checked by releasing a frozen egg.

The problem with this trade 'Nobody' - I have no trades open. It's in limbo I guess? D:

Yes, this sometimes happens with trades for a reason yet unknown, when a trade gets marked as finished when it actually isn't. I'll take care of the creature a little later today. ^.^
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Rosehill wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 1:17:13 am
Revan wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 1:09:07 am @Rosehill I think I found a major new bug. I have a lost critter. Owner says 'Nobody' as opposed to the released 'Anonymous.' I double-checked by releasing a frozen egg.

Yes, this sometimes happens with trades for a reason yet unknown, when a trade gets marked as finished when it actually isn't. I'll take care of the creature a little later today. ^.^
Ah, thank you so much!
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

Revan wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 1:17:56 am
Rosehill wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 1:17:13 am

Ah, thank you so much!
The creature is now in your Keep. ^_^
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Awesome! Thanks, Rosehill! <3
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”