Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by EstherGamer »

The lag has been painful the past several days here too. Hopefully it gets fixed as soon as possible ;- ;
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Chaotini
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chaotini »

Revan wrote: January 11th, 2024, 3:23:58 am Same problem for the last two days for me. Takes anywhere from 5 to 30 seconds for a page to load. No errors for me, just slow.
Same here. Just slow buildup.
If the goldmining is really the cause of this then you need to find an alternative for earning gold soon and disable the mining. Visiting this site isn't fun anymore and I don't see me spending any money on shards again when it is this laggy! :t-puppyeyes:
Hi there! :wave:

Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

As stated on my previous post:
Rosehill wrote: January 13th, 2024, 10:39:26 am About the lag: A reason for the lag for the past few days has been found, but it will take a while before it can be fixed, so the site may experience bouts of lag every now and then until that.
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shakura »

I went on the site today (through bookmark) and clicked an egg in the Stream, which led me to the login page, even though I was logged in. I logged in on the page and then I got an error message about an odd redirect. I went back to the stream and was still logged in, but I could grab creatures now.

I guess it was a cookie issue on my end since I deleted some a few days ago, but I thought I could report it anyways.
I also changed my password, just in case.
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

NaoKitsune wrote: I noticed on mobile the move creatures function does not pull up the menu under each individual creature. I can bulk move but I don’t always want to!

So excited to have y’all back. I was getting worried!
Sorry to bring a post this old back up but is there any estimate on when this will be addressed? It’s been quite a while since it was brought up and I’m especially confused since I recall there being a stretch of 4-5 days in either December or January where it was fully functional and fixed on mobile just for it to disappear again. As someone who plays primarily on mobile it makes sorting incredibly inconvenient and it’s a hassle having to go onto desktop for the sole purpose of moving a single creature
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Pallastronomy wrote: February 1st, 2024, 5:38:26 pm
NaoKitsune wrote: I noticed on mobile the move creatures function does not pull up the menu under each individual creature. I can bulk move but I don’t always want to!

Sorry to bring a post this old back up but is there any estimate on when this will be addressed? It’s been quite a while since it was brought up and I’m especially confused since I recall there being a stretch of 4-5 days in either December or January where it was fully functional and fixed on mobile just for it to disappear again. As someone who plays primarily on mobile it makes sorting incredibly inconvenient and it’s a hassle having to go onto desktop for the sole purpose of moving a single creature
What way is your screen oriented? When I have my screen vertical and hit the move creature button I can't see the links, but once I rotate horizontally I do.
Spoiler
Screenshot_20240201_180501_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240201_180501_Chrome.jpg (114.98 KiB) Viewed 767 times
Screenshot_20240201_180535_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240201_180535_Chrome.jpg (90.25 KiB) Viewed 767 times
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

Pallastronomy wrote: February 1st, 2024, 5:38:26 pm

There is no clear estimate for this, but the first post lists the known issues in the order they will be worked on. There are a number of other things prioritized before single moving in mobile view, though.

The brief period when it was available crashed multiple keeps or keep tabs so the feature was pulled back and needs to be redone slightly differently. :derp:
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

Updating a post just gave me an error 521, Web Server Down.
Upon refresh it worked again as it should.
I'm on Opera.
. <3 A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! <3 .

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

The graphical World Map is now fixed!

The graphical world map also works on mobile view, and can be zoomed, moved around etc. if you use a wider screen or e.g., landscape mode. For general mobile phone use where the screen width isn't that big you'll most likely still see just the list of locations.

Please note that on some mobile devices your device's or browser's cache are really stubborn on showing you cached versions of the site, so if the graphical world map is still looking a bit weird for you (or shows an empty page) do a hard refresh on your browser (desktop) or clear site cache and cookies for Magistream (mobile+desktop).
caniskoppie wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 9:29:06 am Updating a post just gave me an error 521, Web Server Down.
Upon refresh it worked again as it should.
I'm on Opera.
This was caused by me quickly rebooting the server just at this moment. :t-blush:

Other things that have just been fixed:
- Reordering tabs in the Keep is now again possible
- Fixed trade view's right side layout where the creature name was all on top of the creature's image
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Rosehill wrote: February 4th, 2024, 4:16:24 am - Reordering tabs in the Keep is now again possible
Awesome! <3
With Firefox the animation looks a bit scary though: when I release the tab, it glides to the bottom of the page ... but then it appears at the position I moved it to.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”