Repeating posts

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
PancakeIsBest
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Repeating posts

Post by PancakeIsBest »

So, I am not sure why, but most of the Intros are repeated at least twice and i don't know why. I'm also not sure if it is just a glitch for me.
Many Thanks To Anyone Who Clicks My Creatures <3
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Repeating posts

Post by EstherGamer »

Showing for me as well, I think they might accidentally be posting multiple times by reloading after a cloudflare error after hitting submit the first time. By reloading after one of those shows up just from hitting submit, it submits it again causing double/triple/multi-posts.
For anyone reading this, if this happens to you (Cloudflare after hitting submit on a post), just go back to the home page and it should still have gone through!
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Vagabollain
CreaturesTrade

Re: Repeating posts

Post by Vagabollain »

I noticed this when it happened to mine, but I only hit refresh once, so I had two.... But I saw some folks with way worse. I was new to the site and had no idea what all the Cloudfare issues were, but now that I've read around and saw the announcement, I'm at least glad it'll be fixed up. I have spotty internet, so I couldn't tell if it was just me kicking out, or if it was the site until after I had a chance to look around and see the news post. Ouch!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”