Crafting Creature List

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Crafting Creature List

Post by MageLorelei »

Magistream has added crafting! Which, I don’t know about you, I find really cool! I maybe gave a little squeal when I saw the news.

As far as I can tell, most of the creatures that drop the necessary crafting items were event limited and currently don’t breed. Getting access to those materials might be challenging, confusing, or frustrating to new users, or busy users, or anxious users who don’t feel comfortable looking into the keep of people they don’t know. So, I thought, why not make a thread where people who do have those creatures can let people know that
A) They have the creatures that provide the materials,
and
B) They’re open to people looking around their keep.

These are the creatures that currently drop items
Spoiler
Rewin Dragons
Rewin Ancients
Gallium Crystalwings
Porcelain Crystalwings
Marinevra Crystalwings
Plushie Crystalwings
Ferrofluid Crystalwings
(These are all created from crafting, but they drop items as well)
Gallium Pygmy Gemdragons
Porcelain Pygmy Gemdragons
Marinevra Pygmy Gemdragons
Plushie Pygmy Gemdragons
Ferrofluid Pygmy Gemdragons
If you have any of these creatures, please leave a post below. If you like you can tell people where they’re located in your keep, but you don’t have to—let people explore! It’s okay if the tab is protected, it still counts!
You can also get the items from clicking on the creature’s bestiary page!
Please Do Not Post Links To The Creatures!

If this is allowed and gets a lot of responses I’ll make a list <3
Last edited by MageLorelei on June 5th, 2023, 11:58:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magiversary Wishlist
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Crafting Creature List

Post by Rosehill »

The ingredients can also be gotten by visiting the creatures' bestiary pages, which should help especially those who don't have the creatures or don't know where to find them for clicking. ^_^
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I can help with the Rewin Dragons.. I have a tab named QB Rewins; there are over 500 Rewins in there. :D

Would love to find someone with lots of the CWs to click. I checked Master Belmos keep and it looks like he hid his, lol.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Go to Blitzen for crystalwings. There are two separate tabs with crystalwings. Even though the tab is protected, you can get the ingredients. There are over 3k crystalwings in both tabs. Also, I have over 500 rewins in the Rewins tab in my keep ^.^
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Rosehill wrote:The ingredients can also be gotten by visiting the creatures' bestiary pages, which should help especially those who don't have the creatures or don't know where to find them for clicking. ^_^
Oh YO! That's awesome
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Master Belmos do have some of these crystalwings but he keeps them in the assistant account, Fairytales, with the other events. However, he only has around 80 total of the 5 types.

So, you're much better off visiting Blitzen, the two first tabs have a ton of them :D

And you don't have to wait before you can click for ingredients again, so it's not difficult to get the items you need for crafting the eggies :t-swoon:

As for Rewins, you're welcome to visit my keep for that as well, I have 166 here
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

I have several of each of the items - does anyone have a clue how to get the various gems needed to craft the pygmy crystalwings?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

BeeNme wrote:I have several of each of the items - does anyone have a clue how to get the various gems needed to craft the pygmy crystalwings?
Once you have the pygmy gemdragons, then you can click those to get the gems to create pygmy crystalwings. You can get the gems from the eggs, hatchlings, and adults.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

My Crystalwings tab, reptilia tab, and "hybridables" tab (for rewins and ancient rewins) are available for clicking. Please excuse the mess, but I haven't spent much time organizing my keep lately. lol
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas

Return to “Community Discussion”