Add Move Air Element creatures selection

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Add Move Air Element creatures selection

Post by Windi1 »

I just thought of something... since we now have our pets aligned with elements, why can't we have that included under the Move Creatures tab? It'd save a lot of time and struggle cause if you select your main element (that would be the only thing you can use and not the Life/Air split thingy), you could mass move hatchlings into a group you have made (for example).
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
daughterofbastet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Add Move Air Element creatures selection

Post by daughterofbastet »

It sounds like a good idea to me! There would have to be a script that identifies your aligned element first, and then sort of copy-pastes that into whatever (dependent) script selects all your relevant creatures, but I assume that's something that can be easily done...
Back after a long hiatus...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

4/25 gifts! Thanks :wave:
Wishlist: lunarcalia, snopal, F shika mizu/maza iteiri, rosa dove egg, carapopricorn egg, caramel/cherry mokaia egg, chocolate xocomel egg, M pekin duckit, golden aculeus egg, pine nulorn egg, F dark raiju.

LTB unnamed donis/events from ~2017 to 2022. Happy to pay in current donis, or to breed old donis/events.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”