Is it possible to release frozen eggs?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
N0XXXX
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Is it possible to release frozen eggs?

Post by N0XXXX »

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post but I'm still new here. I wanted to get rid of an egg and I thought freezing it might give me the option to release it. Don't ask me why.
Does this mean I am stuck with this egg forever now?
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Is it possible to release frozen eggs?

Post by Rosehill »

It is possible to release a stream creature 6 hours after you have picked it up from the stream whether it's frozen or not.

If you want to get rid of a frozen egg before the release time is full, however, you can send the frozen egg in a trade either to Master Belmos or the NurseryHelper. They will be happy to take the frozen egg out of your hands. ^.^
N0XXXX
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Is it possible to release frozen eggs?

Post by N0XXXX »

Rosehill wrote:It is possible to release a stream creature 6 hours after you have picked it up from the stream whether it's frozen or not.

If you want to get rid of a frozen egg before the release time is full, however, you can send the frozen egg in a trade either to Master Belmos or the NurseryHelper. They will be happy to take the frozen egg out of your hands. ^.^
Ah thank you so much for your help <3

Return to “Support and Suggestions”