creature #1413 - pienpatou

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: creature #1413 - pienpatou

Post by Reima »

Rosehill wrote:
Aneira wrote:Small, meat-eating sentient block of concrete?

Don't get my hopes up D<
That would be "pienpetopato".

Oh, Finnish language. :')
I love it!! Lol
Now this definitely needs to be next year's April Fools creature lol. Starts off as a normal creature, and then turns into this magnificent slab. Not your average gargoyle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those hatchlings look real cute <3 Loving the color variations :2
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

Rosehill wrote:
Reima wrote:'Pienpeto' in Finnish means like, a small meat eating mammal, a carnivore but specifically a tiny one
Or such. It's hard to explain properly
Would be neat if it was an amalgamation of like badgers, weasels, minks and what have you~
Then again "pienpato" in Finnish is a small dam, so I'm guessing we're getting a sentient block of concrete. :omg:
I would definitely buy a couple of sentient blocks of concrete. yep,yep, yep
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Image Adult male
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

falsanthin wrote:Image Adult male
And the female:
Spoiler
An adult pienpatou is enormous, with great paws easily bigger than your average magi's head. Heavily muscled and energetic, they can pull a loaded sled the entire day and swim for miles. Though generally not aggressive, they can be a little overly enthusiastic and don't always account for their own size and strength, so it's important to always keep an eye on any pienpatou within touching distance. Pienpatou need plenty of room to roam, so they aren't good companions for magi who spend most of their time indoors. But for magi who travel a lot, especially in the icy wastes, they're indispensable protectors - and will happily cuddle up on the coldest nights.
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Huh, looks like a bear, dog, giant sloth mix. Very fluffy!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
Mysfytt
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mysfytt »

Just bear-dog, no sloth. Though I can see where you saw that from the pose.
They are based on grolar bears (polar cross grizzley) and pyraneese mountain dogs.
I am so excited...- ImageWheeeeeeee!
Evil does not understand beauty for it can never possess it,
so hidden away, secretly, in the dark - It destroys it.

AmuletRoyalMoon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by AmuletRoyalMoon »

Mysfytt wrote:Just bear-dog, no sloth. Though I can see where you saw that from the pose.
They are based on grolar bears (polar cross grizzley) and pyraneese mountain dogs.
I am pretty sure one of them is also based off of the bernese mountain dog (black/brown/white one). They are fierce and fluffy doggies. I like the hatchlings the best.
Growing:ImageImageImageImageImage
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

Aneira wrote:Unfortunately, they don't appear to be tiny lumps of concrete, carnivorous or otherwise.

They are adorable though. The colors on the male hatchling <3

F/M
ImageImage

Spoiler
Hatchling pienpatou are big, goofy, furry balls of energy. Most magi like to raise a pienpatou with a companion that can match the hatchling's size and enthusiasm; otherwise the magi is likely to be run ragged trying to keep up. Hatchlings can cause heat at a young age, and it's not an uncommon sight to spot large circles of melted snow where hatchlings have taken (very brief) rests while playing. As hatchlings grow, they take on more responsibilities when it comes to protecting their family and helping with heavy chores. They also love to swim and will happily spend hours in even the most frigid water, simply exploring and splashing about.

oh no they are super cute! :t-swoon:
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Oh my god, I NEED them! And I even actually have enough to get one! :hooray:
I'm always partial to pointed coloring, but I think the tri-color male looks a little better.

Just how adorable, Dog-Badgers!
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Mysfytt wrote:Just bear-dog, no sloth. Though I can see where you saw that from the pose.
:omg: that's cool.

tbh the pattern on the female reminds me of the points on siamese cats

Return to “Community Discussion”