How do we report a user who hasn't made a post yet?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
theonewhoseeks
CreaturesTrade

How do we report a user who hasn't made a post yet?

Post by theonewhoseeks »

I was browsing for names to gift to and as usual checked the newest user.... Not a good idea.
Soo, to make it short: I wanted to report it but there is no button for it on the profile.

Can it be done?
or we shouldn't report?

My Wishlist

Who's awesome?
jmilana
Thank You for the Temple Cat
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: How do we report a user who hasn't made a post yet?

Post by Windi1 »

Seriously? I don't really think that there's anything they're doing wrong by not posting... especially since the account is brand new. If they spammed constantly, then it could be reported, but not posting yet as the player just joined... No. I don't think it's an infringement.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

If the profile is clearly filled with spam or malicious links or something else you feel needs immediate action, you can message Rosehill, who will be able to delete the account. Otherwise, one of the admins goes and clears out the bot accounts on their "birthdays" whenever they have the spoons.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

Windi1 wrote: January 1st, 2024, 1:15:08 am Seriously? I don't really think that there's anything they're doing wrong by not posting... especially since the account is brand new. If they spammed constantly, then it could be reported, but not posting yet as the player just joined... No. I don't think it's an infringement.
it seemed from the original post that they wanted to report due to the username or content of the profile being inappropriate rather than just because the user hadn't made a post yet. date of the op also shows for me as may 11th, 2023 so it's not super feasible to check who they're referring to at this point
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I think you have it right. OP just didn't know how to report someone without being able to use the "report" button on one of their posts (because there were no posts).
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
theonewhoseeks
CreaturesTrade

Re: How do we report a user who hasn't made a post yet? (b offensive links in their profile)

Post by theonewhoseeks »

Wow! I totally forgot about this already, since I made it almost a year ago. Time flies. Faast. :D
I just returned after a 2 month hiatus and saw I had answers...

To clarify. I'm not some evildoer who tries to report newbies or anybody.
I just happened upon a new profile (while gifting) that only had links (as info, etc.) to a site about Piles Of Random Novels (*hint hint* caps) There was nothing else. No activity or anything. So, I tried to report but there was no option that I could find. That is why I asked about it.

Sorry if it was misleading for some reason.... I didn't want to go into details much. I guess I could have worded it in a way that didn't make me look like an a** :D

Thank you for those who posted info.

My Wishlist

Who's awesome?
jmilana
Thank You for the Temple Cat

Return to “Support and Suggestions”