Koi Pond

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Emiree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Koi Pond

Post by Emiree »

Is there something that I'm missing with the Koi Pond, or what is the trick. I have done it multiple times during random times of the day and don't seem to get anything from it. Does it matter how much gold is being thrown in, or?
Emiree . She/Her
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
and have access to the Artificer and
Preservationist Shops. PM me if you
want me to help you get creatures.
Shop price + 300g.

credit . lineages
Kass
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Koi Pond

Post by Kass »

Emiree wrote:Is there something that I'm missing with the Koi Pond, or what is the trick. I have done it multiple times during random times of the day and don't seem to get anything from it. Does it matter how much gold is being thrown in, or?
I'm not 100% sure, but it would make sense that it does. I've definately had more success myself in the past when I used the 100 gold option over the 15 or 40 gold option.

I'll quote this from a long time ago too,
Raneth wrote: Getting Koi is random, and the chance of getting a Koi from the pond appears to be related to how much gold you put in.
It is quicker and can be more cost effective to buy the creatures from others though if you aren't looking for frozen eggs or hatchies - especially for the rarer ones like Lunar or Solar Koi. Master Belmos a variety for sale over here.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

I click all eggs/hatchies on the page above me when posting
<3
If you click my eggs and hatchlings back, Thank You!
<3
I appreciate every click and try to click back
Emiree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Koi Pond

Post by Emiree »

Thanks for the info Kass!
Emiree . She/Her
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
and have access to the Artificer and
Preservationist Shops. PM me if you
want me to help you get creatures.
Shop price + 300g.

credit . lineages

Return to “Support and Suggestions”