My Favorite Works

Teach, learn, and share work in the visual medium

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

PancakeIsBest
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

My Favorite Works

Post by PancakeIsBest »

This is where I will post my favorite works that I have done. I know I'm not that good at art, especially compared to some of the people on here. If I used references, I will link/give credit to the piece. I usually use google images, favorite. Most of my art is just stuff I have randomly drawn.
Last edited by PancakeIsBest on April 11th, 2023, 2:38:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many Thanks To Anyone Who Clicks My Creatures <3
PancakeIsBest
CreaturesTrade

Re: My Favorite Works

Post by PancakeIsBest »

This is Princess Myia from Guild Wars 2, which is a video game. It is my absolute favorite work of all time! I used a Google picture I found, and if you look her up, you should find pictures. Also I don't know how this works, so I am terribly sorry if I need to add the picture a different way. Also I figured out that I just needed to adjust the image.

The reference picture will not work for some reason, so I cannot include it sadly, but it is the second picture on Google after searching up Princess Myia.
PancakeIsBest
CreaturesTrade

Post by PancakeIsBest »

This is an original artwork that I made a long time ago. This was just something I scribbled and turned into a hand.
LeelaMeylen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LeelaMeylen »

Just want to let you know, I played GW2 too..and I would love to see your works, but I can't. :( I quit to play GW" because I just hate pay to win games. Because P2W completely destroy everything about gaming. I can't understand how anyone wants to pay instead of playing. IMHO pay2w-games show how money corrupts every system it enters.

That's why I love WoW bc there is money implemented too, but the community itself makes sure, that you still can everything reach by playing instead of reaching things by paying. And it's not easier to get things by money.

GW2 ws a really nice game in the beginnings..for me.

Return to “Hall Of The Arts”