Creatures 1398 - 1400... CABBITS!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Creatures 1398 - 1400... CABBITS!

Post by Windi1 »

April 11th 2023: Creatures 1398, 1399, and 1400 have been released.

They are limited Spring event creatures and will be able to breed. They will flood the stream up to and including April 16th.

So happy about this! New cabbits grace us.

Ros Pyoka Cabbit

Egg

Hatchling (No dimorphism in hatchlings.)

Adult (No dimorphism in adults.)

Zel Pyoka Cabbit
Egg

Hatchling

Adult

Mel Pyoka Cabbit
Egg

Hatchling

Adult

Spoiler
Interesting patterns adorn this soft-shelled egg.
Spoiler
Pyoka cabbit hatchlings are active little creatures that never seem to sleep. Whenever someone glances towards them, the hatchlings appear to be awake, munching on something or exploring some new space. Their ears are rabbit-like, long, and heavy, preventing them from jumping around. However, many consider this a blessing, as the hatchlings' infinite desire to explore their surroundings can be troublesome. An overly energic hatchling is already hard to look after, even if all the pyoka cabbit hatchlings do is crawl around while dragging their long ears behind them. Having the hatchings jump around excitedly would lead to many unwanted accidents. They gladly accept all the sweet treats they receive and double in size by the end of the first week after hatching. By the time a second week has passed, the hatchlings can sit up on their back legs, now able to support the weight of their long ears, ready to start jumping and cause some chaos.
Spoiler
At first glance, pyoka cabbits are chunky and clumsy, their bodies seemingly unfit for physical activity. But appearances can be deceiving, and for a creature that seems to want nothing more than to laze around all day long, the pyoka cabbits are very energic and nimble. They are skinny, their bodies covered in thick, silky fur making them look double their actual size. With soft-looking faces, it's hard to dislike the pyoka cabbits, many of their wrong-doings forgotten when their round eyes peer up innocently at their magi friends. They love sweet treats, often begging for toffees and fruits, poking at people's legs, and mewling whenever they don't receive what they desire. Fortunately, the pyoka cabbits are easy to train and understand that stealing is bad, and such refraining from taking any sweets that don't belong to them. This doesn't mean they won't squeeze in the most unwanted places - such as large fruit salad bowls or toffee jars - leaving their fur on all the sticky treats they touch, thus, assuring their meals.
Last edited by Windi1 on April 12th, 2023, 12:03:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 09/25 gifts
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Creatures 1398 - 1400... CABBITS!

Post by Arkinine »

Can't wait so see what they look like! The last cabbits were super cute, so i have high hopes! :D
Image~~Image
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Arkinine wrote:Can't wait so see what they look like! The last cabbits were super cute, so i have high hopes! :D
I like the looks of all the cabbits, but I agree... they're super cute! <3
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 09/25 gifts
Sheelah
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sheelah »

At first, I didn't notice they were cabbits. (didn't look at name)...thought the colors were like crayons and was thinking crayon fish, thats cute. Can't wait to see the cabbits...
ImageImage

Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

More Cabbits yaaaaaaaay Meow Meow :woo:
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
tempestsea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by tempestsea »

Yoo hoo cabbitses. (Thought about starting a thread but don't know how to put in the pictures lol)

Happy Spring
Feel free to mine
:t-pirate: <3
My Wishlist!

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Got these from the click thread:

Ros

Zel:

Mel:
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by OverlordVOX »

Hm?

Squirrells??
Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image
WWECornSerpent
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by WWECornSerpent »

I love <3 the colors, the hatchlings are super adorable :D and I can't wait to see the adults!
Happy 15th Magiversary!

Please Click! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

10/25 Gifts as of 9:30AM on 5/13 Thank you so very much!
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

PHANTOM wrote:Hm?

Squirrells??
cat + rabbit = cabbit :D

Return to “Community Discussion”