This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Keep Cleaning (Questborns added)

Post by Kestrad »

falsanthin wrote: April 1st, 2024, 6:42:52 am
Kestrad wrote: April 1st, 2024, 2:34:18 am Hey, sorry, I think you forgot to hit confirm on the trade!
Weird it says the trades gone through on my end and the creatures aren't in my keep anymore but i don't have the gold.

Let me know if they have shown up on your end. I'm about to leave for work so if there is a problem i'll have to sort it out when i get home
They are apparently in my Keep now?? I'm pretty sure I never got the opportunity to put gold into the trade though O.o Let me send you a trade with the gold. I'm so sorry for the trouble - I thought you just hadn't hit confirm after placing the creatures into the trade on your end, because I received your trade and couldn't interact with it, but it definitely shouldn't have dropped the creatures into my Keep like this.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Keep Cleaning (Questborns added)

Post by falsanthin »

Kestrad wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:23:41 pm
falsanthin wrote: April 1st, 2024, 6:42:52 am
Kestrad wrote: April 1st, 2024, 2:34:18 am Hey, sorry, I think you forgot to hit confirm on the trade!
Weird it says the trades gone through on my end and the creatures aren't in my keep anymore but i don't have the gold.

Let me know if they have shown up on your end. I'm about to leave for work so if there is a problem i'll have to sort it out when i get home
They are apparently in my Keep now?? I'm pretty sure I never got the opportunity to put gold into the trade though O.o Let me send you a trade with the gold. I'm so sorry for the trouble - I thought you just hadn't hit confirm after placing the creatures into the trade on your end, because I received your trade and couldn't interact with it, but it definitely shouldn't have dropped the creatures into my Keep like this.
np i'm not sure what happened with the trade either since i sent it but just went through without any confirmation but as long as the creatures are where they are suppose to be it all worked out :lol:
Auriene
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Keep Cleaning

Post by Auriene »

Hello! I would like to buy the following creatures:

- 2 x male Albino Elseal (4k),
- 2 x female Amethyst Moseal (4k),
- 1 x male Blue-Ringed Sea Bunny (2k),
- 1 x male, 2 x female Chromodore Sea Bunny (6k),
- 1 x male, 2 x female Pastel Sea Bunny (6k).

22k in total. Thank you in advance! :)

Good things come to those who click!

ImageImageImageImageImage

LTS: Cookies, Prismatic CW, Halloween ^_^
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

I want to buy all Tenabre Foxes, please.
Kass
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kass »

Hi, if you are okay with percentage and freeze requests.. may I request a pair of each lowest % Sea bunny + the Amethyst Moseal and Albino Elseal under 1.00% growth stage rate? :wave:

2x Blue-Ringed Sea Bunny
2x Chromodore Sea Bunny
2x Pastel Sea Bunny
1x Albino Elseal
1x Amethyst Moseal

Total: 16k

Please freeze all before sending. Thank you <3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

I click all eggs/hatchies on the page above me when posting
<3
If you click my eggs and hatchlings back, Thank You!
<3
I appreciate every click and try to click back
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Kass wrote: April 4th, 2024, 9:07:54 am Hi, if you are okay with percentage and freeze requests.. may I request a pair of each lowest % Sea bunny + the Amethyst Moseal and Albino Elseal under 1.00% growth stage rate? :wave:

2x Blue-Ringed Sea Bunny
2x Chromodore Sea Bunny
2x Pastel Sea Bunny
1x Albino Elseal
1x Amethyst Moseal

Total: 16k

Please freeze all before sending. Thank you <3
The lowest % male pastel sea bunny i have is 1.56% so are you okay with that one or would you like 2 <1% females so you can gender potion one?
HakuRedd
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by HakuRedd »

Ello, I'd like to buy 2 frozen Moseal eggs (300g), frozen Albino Elseal egg (500g), frozen Amethyst Moseal egg (500g) and the frozen Moseal hatchling please (500g). Total (1,800)
Thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Can I get a M/F pair of each sea bunny species?
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

I hate to double post but I'd like another M/F pair of each sea bunny species please.
Lunalux
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lunalux »

hi, could i get 2 pairs of each sea bunny please? :D

Return to “Waynal”