time to throw the dough

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: time to throw the dough

Post by Reima »

Managed to get 2 of each at 0.00% :2 Pretty happy about that~ My job here is done lol, baked the perfect cookies
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Rosehill wrote:So, throwing dough lasts still for the remainder of April 2nd. After that you can't throw it any more. The creatures, however, will be available up to and including April 5th. See, all the leftover dough has to go somewhere, right?
I just checked, you can buy a max of up to 255 cookies. Mmmm cookie dough. Can we end up eating the rest aka feeding it to our eggs/creatures? lololol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

Danafox wrote:
Rosehill wrote:So, throwing dough lasts still for the remainder of April 2nd. After that you can't throw it any more. The creatures, however, will be available up to and including April 5th. See, all the leftover dough has to go somewhere, right?
I just checked, you can buy a max of up to 255 cookies. Mmmm cookie dough. Can we end up eating the rest aka feeding it to our eggs/creatures? lololol
If you're feeding raw dough to your creatures, you might want to keep them all outside for a couple of days...
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Myouki wrote:
If you're feeding raw dough to your creatures, you might want to keep them all outside for a couple of days...
LOL a thought I had at one point....we are throwing....at each other...kinda =x little nuggets.
I'm sorry LOLOLOL
Dana's Sales Bin

gayrurumon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by gayrurumon »

Eh, I think you guys should relax. Eating raw cookie doughs has never hurt anyone*!!!

*It probably has, I'm not a doctor, and this is a joke lol. Always use your own judgement before consuming uncooked baked goods.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

So, I just got pelted and this little gem was part of the notification:
you donut think you can take another hit!
OMG the puns :evil:

Also, if people are willing to risk stuff like e.coli and salmonella to eat some raw cookie dough, more power (and bathroom breaks) to them~
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
passionate
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by passionate »

i was actually going to share my favorite edible cookie dough recipe in the spirit of the event! no april fool's there, it's perfectly safe to eat :) maybe dont eat too much of it however, lol. now i just gotta find it...

the key is to toast the flour in the oven or the microwave. it only takes a few min. ofc you can always buy the premade edible dough too, but i know when i buy a pack of edible dough cookies, the cookies arent getting baked, so :P

edit: found it:
Spoiler
dont forget to heat treat your flour; measure then spread on parchment paper and bake at 350°F for 5 minutes (until internal temperature has reached 160°F). it's very creamy, play around with the ingredients until you find a consistency you like!
come on, virtual pets literally should not die. they're VIRTUAL pets

xanje referral: <3
?/25 gifts omg thank you!!!
Wishlist Thank you

They say what doesn't kill the soul will make it harder
but you can't be a stone-hearted man. Anthony Green

Danafox
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Myouki wrote:So, I just got pelted and this little gem was part of the notification:
you donut think you can take another hit!
OMG the puns :evil:

Also, if people are willing to risk stuff like e.coli and salmonella to eat some raw cookie dough, more power (and bathroom breaks) to them~
lolololol pixel creatures eating leftover raw cookie dough, can't get these things soooo yea... :crazy:
Dana's Sales Bin

Sophist
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sophist »

And now I have a craving for cookies... No idea why. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage