Creatures 1386/1387: Kaminku & Akamura Ikonoki

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MaighdeanDubh
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures 1386/1387: Kaminku & Akamura Ikonoki

Post by MaighdeanDubh »

I think these are adorable. I just wish there was a better way to tell the eggs apart. I have more Kaminku than I do Akamura :/
Image Image Image Image Image Image () Image Image Image
Wishlist: Temple Cats, Caul Vaether, Solar/Lunar Fox, White male ice dragon, Male Ember/Female Fire Drake, Black/white keep rats, Argaent & Aerum kirins, Karadis Dragons, white/black Soladis swans
Weremoon87
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Weremoon87 »

I just live these little paper dragons
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I wish there weren't just platypus in the stream for the last hour and a half
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

still only platypus eggs in the stream :t-facepalm:
MothballMilkshake wrote:I wish there weren't just platypus in the stream for the last hour and a half
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Refresh the stream manually and you'll see that the Platypus are gone.
For some reason the stream doesn't refresh when you pick up something, so you need to refresh it manually.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
OathKeeper
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by OathKeeper »

(oops sorry, wrong thread!)
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

If by 'refresh manually' you mean 'reload the page' - I have done. Still nothing but platypus. And only one more day to catch what I need. Is this better or worse than the lag and the errors?
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

NyxNoire wrote:Refresh the stream manually and you'll see that the Platypus are gone.
For some reason the stream doesn't refresh when you pick up something, so you need to refresh it manually.
I thought I was imagining this issue. It used to replace the egg with a new egg, but I noticed it doesn't do it anymore.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

NyxNoire wrote:Refresh the stream manually and you'll see that the Platypus are gone.
The stream not refreshing is a known issue that appeared after the latest maintenance period: https://magistream.com/3-site-news/2323 ... -over.html
Yoyosoul
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yoyosoul »

So tired. I've been so busy the last few days that I literally forgot about the paper dragons until today. I don't have nearly enough and I don't think I'll have time to get anymore. UGH! D:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist: Shop creatures, hybrids, donis, Aurora Whales, Dynastis, Quetzalcoatl, Rose Imps, Rosa Doves, Tinsel Wyrms, bunnies, and anything green. Breed creature are fine.
Gifts 7/25
Creatures in my extra tab are free. P.M. me if you want them Image

Return to “Community Discussion”