Aethelwhyne’s Ark Giveaway

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Aethelwhyne’s Ark Giveaway

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Two malachite synaran aericorns from the streamborn tab, please and thank you :D
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

May I please have a pair of streamborn and unbred Silvan Narasad, for example these two: creature/13022152, creature/10086619? Thank you! :t-:3:
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

... and today I'd love to snatch a pair of streamborn Ariessa, please. Thanks!
Hollowshield
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

um.. the two moss snails from the stream born please..
user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones qwq
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

hello hello, could i please grab the noctis and niveus enox from the shopborn tab? thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
kunigund
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Hey Aethelwhyne, I hope you had a lovely February. May I please have a pair of White Winged Cat (streamborn, no offspring), for example creature/13471769 and creature/13492015? Thank you! :t-:)
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

2 malachite synaran aericorns from the streamborn tab, please and thank you. :D
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
kunigund
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Today, I'd love to snatch a pair of streamborn Kelp Hippocampus (without offspring). Thank you! <3
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

All requests have been granted to here <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Could I please have these two?

creature/4038226
creature/12831944
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Zocalo”