LTS Giftborn

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS GB and EB

Post by aethelwhyne »

Of course!
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

i will buy all hatchling of ilex gecko and pyrix please :3
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

I will send them your way
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
CrossYuyite
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by CrossYuyite »

I'd love to buy a pair of house muris please :D
Image ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

Absolutely
Moon487
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moon487 »

Can I please buy 4 snopals (2000g)?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

Yes you may
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS Giftborn

Post by Hitsugaya »

Hi aethelwhyne :wave:

i'd please like to buy all the Holyhounds, thank you <3
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

Hitsugaya wrote:Hi aethelwhyne :wave:

i'd please like to buy all the Holyhounds, thank you <3
Absolutely!
tempestsea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by tempestsea »

2 male house muris please
Feel free to mine
:t-pirate: <3
My Wishlist!

Return to “Waynal”