Poem's Clover Shop (open and new creatures)

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Which should I do?

Shorter less detailed story responses
No votes
Use story template
100%

Total votes: 5

Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Poem's Clover Shop

Post by Syndicate »

As I cast my eyes over the wares on the table, a glimmer from the 3k bowl catches my attention. Is that a Dire Trufwolf? No way, Is that... THREE of them?! Perhaps being lost in the woods turned out to be a good luck after all.

I withdraw a bag of coins from within my cloak and start counting out the sum.

BeautifulPoem
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BeautifulPoem »

Syndicate wrote:As I cast my eyes over the wares on the table, a glimmer from the 3k bowl catches my attention. Is that a Dire Trufwolf? No way, Is that... THREE of them?! Perhaps being lost in the woods turned out to be a good luck after all.

I withdraw a bag of coins from within my cloak and start counting out the sum.
Happy to see a new customer enter their tent, the cloaked figure scurries over to the tables covered in bowls. At your request three small crystal orbs are plucked out of a bowl, and quickly thrown onto the ground in a crash of small shards. These harmless shards dissolve into the air with a glimmer before being able to reach anything that they may harm, such as your ankles, and in their place stood a large brown and cream colored wolf with bright blue eyes holding a large fish in its mouth and two similar colored pups. The larger wolf rushes over and almost send you falling to the ground as the two smaller pups trot over calmly. As you regain your balance, luckily not dropping the coins you had counted out, you walk over to the figure who now has their hand held out and give them the money. turning around in a swoosh of fabric they walk over to a black cauldron in the corner of the tent. They throw the coins in, stepping back as a plume of red smoke shoots out, fizzling in the air before disappearing. Turning towards you the shop keeper exclaims, "unfortunately luck does not seem to be on your side today". You thank them for their time and leave the tent, the small pups at your side while the larger wolf scurries ahead. Back down the clover path you go until you magically end up back to where you were before this whole adventure had begun.
Due to not being able to edit profile, all profile documents are being edited in a separate area to be saved and used once editing reopens.
20/25 gifts
Thank you for the gifts, a list of people who gave me gifts are in my profile.
Wishlist: check profile
Take a look at my store: Poem's Clover Shop

Please feel free to click on my eggs in my main tab!
BeautifulPoem
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BeautifulPoem »

Shop open
Due to not being able to edit profile, all profile documents are being edited in a separate area to be saved and used once editing reopens.
20/25 gifts

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Poem's Clover Shop (open and new creatures)

Post by kunigund »

Hello,
I would like to purchase all 4 Sleighbell Confara Pegasus and 4 of your female Wreath Confara Pegasus.
Total of 16k.
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

A little bit of luck my way?

I would like to purchase a pair of Stone Uguays and a pair of Galline's Sea Glass Turtles, please.
creature/13400099 creature/13397929 creature/13346888 creature/13373006
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

May I please purchase the male scarecrow gryphon thank you
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeautifulPoem »

Altairia wrote: January 27th, 2024, 1:44:29 am A little bit of luck my way?

I would like to purchase a pair of Stone Uguays and a pair of Galline's Sea Glass Turtles, please.
creature/13400099 creature/13397929 creature/13346888 creature/13373006
As you enter the big tent, a cloaked figure scurries over to a table in the center covered in bowls. Waving their hand over the receptacles they urge you to pick some items to purchase. At your request 4 small crystal orbs are plucked out of a bowl, and quickly thrown onto the ground in a crash of small shards. These harmless shards dissolve into the air with a glimmer and in their place was four small turtles two made of glass and two of stone. You hand over some coins to the shopkeeper's outstretched hand before scooping up the small beasts at your feet. As you struggle to hold the wriggling creatures the Shop owner moves over to a cauldron in a corner of the tent and throw the coins in, stepping back as a plume of red smoke shoots out, fizzling in the air before disappearing. Turning towards you the shop keeper exclaims, "unfortunately luck does not seem to be on your side today". You thank them for their time and leave the tent, the small turtles still wriggling in your hands. Back down the clover path you go until you magically end up back to where you were before this whole adventure had begun.

All orders up to this point have been taken care of. Currently have had 2 shop event orders since the last winner, add the special code word from the beginning post to your purchase for a chance to win a prize!
20/25 gifts

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Hello, relating to your trade message, I would still need
- 1 pair of Sleighbell Confara Pegasus
- 1 female Wreath Confara Pegasus
- 4 male Wreath Confara Pegasus
for 14k, in case you have more than those currently in the 2k tab, or just whatever you have of this list (eventborn, unbred). ^.^
BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeautifulPoem »

kunigund wrote: January 31st, 2024, 10:27:50 am Hello, relating to your trade message, I would still need
- 1 pair of Sleighbell Confara Pegasus
- 1 female Wreath Confara Pegasus
- 4 male Wreath Confara Pegasus
for 14k, in case you have more than those currently in the 2k tab, or just whatever you have of this list (eventborn, unbred). ^.^
Sent a trade!
20/25 gifts

Hollowshield
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hollowshield »

Walking into the shop I glance around a bit, smiling warmly at the cloaked figure, I look at the contents of the bowls and nodded," good morning! I'm hoping to have a bit of luck with this purchase today.... may I have that cute light prism fox from the 250g bowl?... oh! You have a Fluorowing crystalwing for 750g- may I please have that as well?.. I... think I should pay you a bit more than this to be frank with you... so I'll pay 800 for the cute little one"

I seem to pause for a moment, fishing out a little frozen egg from one of the baskets... tilting my head before gently placing it on the counter," and this Porcelain crystalwing egg too please... I know it says free but... I think having 10g leftover makes no sense for me" I say placing the pouch of 1,060 coins on the counter. Just looking happy to be here.
user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones qwq

Return to “Mercado”