Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link continued to eat his dinner, taking sips of wine in between a few bites. "How about after dinner we enjoy a lazy night in and read some of the new books we got?" He asked, looking over at Ronnie.

Onyx blushed a little at her first statement then replied, "I would love to stargaze! It is so pretty at night when the sky is clear, you can see so many constellations." He took another sip of his drink and then continued to eat his roast.

"9:30 works, I was actually just about to ask you the same thing." Sam said, with a soft laugh. "Do you want to meet me on the patio at that time so we can leave together?" He asked, taking a large bite of potatoes.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Mm that sounds nice. I like being lazy and I also like spending alone time with you,” Ronnie said in reply after swallowing a few other bites of her own dinner and sipping her drink in-between those bites before also looking over at Link. She softly kissed him on the cheek before having her attention be back on her food afterward.

“I do too from time to time,” Tami said in reply after swallowing a few other bites of her roast. “Should we bring a blanket to sit on so we don't get grass stains on our clothes?” she asked after swallowing those other few bites or so and then continued to eat the rest of her food afterward while also drinking the rest of her Pepsi.

“Okay and I guess we think a lot alike then,” Beth said in reply with a shy smile and a small giggle as well when she heard that he was about to ask her the same thing before hearing what he asked afterward. “Yes, that works. See you then,” she said in reply after finishing the last few bites or so of her dinner and then getting up to bring her plate back over to where it needs to go to get washed before heading to the stairs soon after. Then she practically skipped up them to head to her room to get ready for their run in a few hours or so.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"I enjoy it too." Link said, smiling as she kissed his cheek. He finished his dinner and sipped on the little bit of wine he had left. He leaned back in his chair, getting comfortable and enjoying everyone's company. He motioned to the waiter to grab the empty plates among their table.

Onyx nodded in agreement and said, "I have a blanket in the trunk of my car we can use. I will grab it for us!" He finished his meal, and his drink, watching as the waiter took his trash. He thanked the waiter and used the napkin to wipe his face. He looked over at Tami and softly asked, "It's still daylight out, should we head to your room before our star gazing adventure?"

Sam finished his dinner, leaving a mess around his plate. As the waiter walked over to them, he quickly tried to clean up the mess he made. He gave the waiter a sheepish smile before handing over his plate. He realized he forgot to finish his Pepsi so he chugged it, then he walked over to the trash and threw it in. He walked by the table and said, "Later, losers!", with a teasing smile before heading up the stairs to his room.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Should we go do that lazy alone time now, mm?” Ronnie asked him softly after she finished drinking the rest of her drink and also as their empty plates were taken away along with their glasses before watching as Beth left while hearing what she said to Sam before she did and then watching him go soon after she did. She hid a small knowing smile behind her hand along with a giggle before having her attention go back to being on Link.

“Sounds good,” Tami said in reply with a small shy smile to the first few statements Onyx said before watching as the waiter took away their empty glasses and plates. She then blushed a very light pink when she heard what he softly asked last. “S-Sure,” she stammered out while still a bit shyly and the blush also still on her cheeks before getting up and starting to head towards the hallway outside the dining room. “Shall we?” she asked soon after after watching as Sam left.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on February 21st, 2024, 9:51:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"Yes!" Link said happily. He stood up and offered his hand to Ronnie. "I laid all of our bags on the bed so when we get upstairs, we can organize where everything belongs." He added as he led them towards the stairs and to their room. He opened the door and closed it behind them once Ronnie was inside. He gave Ronnie her bags of dresses and got to work organizing their books on the bookshelves.

Onyx watched as Ronnie and Link disappeared up the stairs. They soon followed after, as Tami led the way. "Yes, of course." Onyx said, placing his hand on the small of her back as they walked together. He felt nervous as they neared her room, and Jasper did his best to calm him with encouraging words inside his thoughts. He took a deep breath as they entered into Tami's room. He heard the click of the door shutting and then the lock soon after once Tami closed it. Feeling more confident, he pulled her in close and kissed her.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie took his offered hand and stood up before hearing what he said as he led the way up to their room. “Okay and sounds like a plan,” she said before following him into their room and then taking the bags that had her dresses in them when he handed them to her. “Thanks dear,” she said before taking them out of the bags and then hanging them up in her closet soon after.

Tami shivered a bit when she felt him put a hand on the small part of her back as they walked to her room. She felt a bit nervous herself, but tried to keep it from showing much. When they got to her room, she closed and locked the door before turning and as soon as she did she was pulled into a kiss with him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and turned it a bit more passionate, moving more closely to his body and letting her instincts take over a bit.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on April 7th, 2024, 6:23:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link first divided the books there were his and Ronnie's into two separate piles. He then placed them on the appropriate bookshelf on either side of the room. "Is there any specific one I can leave out for you to read?" Link asked, thumbing through the books she had chosen.

Onyx moaned softly as Tami wrapped her arms around his neck. He hiked her legs up to be around his waist and led them to her bed. Feeling desire take over, he gently placed her on the fluffy comforter and continued to kiss her while hovering over her.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Hm Heat Wave,” Ronnie said in reply to his question and then went over to where he was after hanging up the last dress. She picked up the book and then sat down on the bed soon after while waiting for him to join her. “What should we do after we read?”
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on February 21st, 2024, 9:55:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link left the book out, watching as Ronnie grabbed it soon after. He grabbed one of his books and sat down next to her. "Hmm whatcha thinking? I know after a good read, I will want a late night snack." He said, laughing.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Hm maybe we can either go for a walk to the cave I used to stay in to relax at the water's edge just outside it or go to a late night ice cream parlor place in town for dessert," Ronnie said in reply to his question while having her attention still be on the page she was currently reading.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”