Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by xxavrilxx »

“You’re welcome!” Link said cheerily. He selected a few books and added them to his basket. “I am getting hungry. Shall we get going back home?” He asked, scooping the basket handles over his arm.

Onyx was shocked at what was happening but happy at the same time. He wrapped both of his arms around Tami’s waist, pulling her body against his. He kissed her passionately, feeling as if his knees were becoming jello. He pulled away, and said, “I hope this is okay. It’s been really hard to resist you.” He moved a hand off her waist to tuck a stray piece of her behind her ear. “You’re just so beautiful.” He added shyly.

“I’m excited too! I’ve never had company before so it’ll be a nice change.” Sam said, trying to hide his smile. “I think it might be roast. I can smell a strong beef flavor with a hint of carrots.” He said after trying to focus on the smells seeping out of the kitchen.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Me, too and yes that sounds good. I think dinnertime will be soon anyway,” Ronnie said in reply before taking his free hand of the arm that didn't have the basket handles over and then leading them to the cashier to get the books paid for. The employee working it greeted them with a smile along with a question of if they found everything they were looking for before ringing up the books after taking them out of the basket. Ronnie smiled back and then nodded in nonverbal reply before standing off to the side as the employee told Link the total and then bagged them shortly after.

Tami let out a quiet moan when she felt Onyx pull her closer to his body during their kiss, feeling a bit surprised when he turned the kiss into a more passionate one and then kissing him back just as passionately as he was kissing her soon after when her surprise faded. She repressed the whimper that wanted to come out when she felt him pull away from the kiss before listening to what he said after. “Y-Yes it's okay and o-oh,” she stammered out a bit in reply to his first two statements before blushing a bit when she felt him move a loose strand of her hair to be behind her ear.

“Oh u-um thank you. You're really handsome,” she said a bit shyly in reply to his last statement before adding a few minutes later after reluctantly pulling away from him to head towards the door, “I'll just close my door so we have a bit more privacy.” Once she got over to it she did just that, then walked back over to him, and went back to kissing him passionately after her arms wrapped around his neck again. She then started walking backwards until the back of her legs hit the side of the bed before sitting down on it, pulling him with her as she laid back against the soft comforter shortly afterward. Attagirl! Roxanne said encouragingly but she ignored her as she continued to kiss him in their new position.

“Me neither and I think the same thing,” Beth said in reply with the smile still on her face before hearing the rest of what he said of what he thought was for dinner. “Ooh that sounds really delicious,” she said in reply as her stomach growled again which caused a small blush to appear on her cheeks. “I can smell those things now. I guess it was just a bit delayed,” she said a few minutes later as the scents he described hit her nose.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link nodded in agreement as he followed Ronnie to the cashier. He placed the basket on the counter and as the cashier scanned them, he pulled out his credit card. He swiped his card and thanked the cashier as he was handed the bags. He then led them to the car to get back home.

Onyx blushed and said, "Thank you." He watched as she walked over to close the door, then leaned back in the kiss her again. He felt her move backwards and he followed her until they hit the bed. Onyx felt himself being pulled then realized he was now on top of her. Finally! Jasper cheered in his head. Onyx ignored him but was feeling more confident as he kissed her. He let his hands begin to explore her body, gently slipping a hand underneath her shirt, gripping her bare waist. He then asked sheepishly, "Is this alright? I don't want to rush this if you are not okay with it. How you feel is important to me."

Sam giggled when he heard her stomach growl. "It sounds like they are finishing up, so dinner will be served shortly. I am surprised Tami and Onyx are not down here yet." He said.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie went back out to the car with him, got in on the passenger's side after he opened the door for her, buckled in, and then watched the scenery go by for a little while as they headed back to the castle for dinner. “I think our shopping trip was successful,” she said after a few minutes or so as she turned her attention to be on him briefly and not out the window before having it be on looking out the windshield the rest of the ride back. (sorry for god-modding a bit :t-sweat:)

Tami moaned a bit again into their kiss when she both felt both of Onyx's hands explore her body and one of them slip under her shirt during it to grip her waist afterward. “Mm yes it's alright and thank you for checking with me. I've felt comfortable with everything we've done so far but I'll let you know if that changes,” she said in reply to his question and statements that followed before going back to continuing the kiss for a bit longer afterward.

Beth's blush darkened a bit when she heard Sam giggle, but then willed it away somewhat soon after as she focused on everything he said. “Alright, and hm yes that is odd. I'll be back. I'm going to go up there and check on them,” she said before getting up and heading towards the stairs. When she got to the top of them, she went over to Tami's room, and knocked on the door. “Hey. Are you guys okay? It's almost dinnertime and we're surprised you're not down there with us yet,” she said after knocking.
Tami pulled back from the kiss in her surprise at hearing Beth's voice on the other side of the door and said in reply, “Yes we're fine and we'll be down in a minute.” After she heard Beth's retreating footsteps she had her attention be back on Onyx from the door and said a bit reluctantly, “I guess we're expected down in the dining room with the others for dinner. Maybe we can continue this after?”
Beth nodded when she heard her friend's reply before walking away from the door and back down the stairs and to the dining room, heading back over to the table where she left Sam earlier soon after. “They'll be down in a minute to join us,” she said to him shortly after sitting back down.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on April 7th, 2024, 6:36:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"Yes it was!" Link agreed, looking over at Ronnie. He placed a hand on her knee as he drove, then reached to turn on some music for background noise. Once they reached the castle, Link pulled into the parking lot. He got out after parking and quickly walked over to Ronnie's door to open it for her. "My lady." He said with a bow. He chuckled and closed the door behind her. He then grabbed all of the bags from the trunk and carried them inside. "Why don't you find us a table while I drop these off to our room? Maybe find your brothers and friends to sit with us?" Link asked as he headed up the stairs.

Onyx moaned in response to them kissing, and broke away to say, "Okay, that makes me feel better. I always want to make sure you are okay." He said, giving her a half smile. Just as he started to let his hand wander further up her shirt, he heard a knock at the door. He froze, eyes wide at Tami who then responded to the voice behind the door. He let out a nervous breath and giggled. "I didn't realize how much time we have spent in here. I would love to come back here after dinner." He then stood up and attempted to fix his ruffled hair. He felt the warmth radiating from his cheeks, knowing they had to be very red. "Should we head down now?" Onyx asked, offering his hand to Tami.

Sam watched as Beth left for a moment then reappeared. He watched as she cascaded down the stairs, in awe at how elegant she looked just walking. He shook his thoughts away and greeted her with a smile. "Welcome back, stranger!" He teased.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie smiled a bit when she felt his hand on her knee and also as she heard music come from the radio in the background as they continued on their way back. She then giggled a bit in response to what he said as he opened her door and said what he did, kissing him on the cheek afterward before he went to the trunk to get the bags from their shopping. She then followed him inside, listening to everything he asked afterward. “Okay. See you there,” she said in reply before he walked away towards the stairs and she headed to the dining room. Upon entering, she looked around and saw Sam and Beth at a table near the front of the room before sitting down with them soon after. “Hey,” she said with a smile while noticing that Onyx and Tami weren't there but then just figured that they were on their way.

“Me neither and alright,” Tami said in reply with a shy smile before he stood up and then offered her a hand. She sat up and then said in reply to his question, “Yep” before taking his offered hand and standing up soon after. She then headed towards the door, opened it, then closed the door again after they were both out, then headed towards and walked down the stairs along with the dining room shortly after with her hand still in his. When she got there with him she saw Beth, Sam, and Ronnie at a table really close by and went over to it before sitting down soon after. “Sorry we're late. I was showing him where my room was so that he can borrow some books later on along with my drawings/paintings and we got a bit distracted with those,” she said to them with a smile after getting settled.

“Why thank you,” Beth said in reply with both a smile on her face and a small giggle to his teasing statement before seeing Ronnie come in and then head over to where they were. “Hey,” she said back in greeting with the smile still on her face before seeing more movement and saw Tami and Onyx come in. “It's okay. We were just curious why you weren't here yet,” she said in reply while Ronnie hid a small knowing smile behind her hand at the truth of what they were really distracted about but didn't say anything about it. “I just got here myself so you're not too terribly late,” she said after lowering her hand but still had a smile on her face.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on February 16th, 2024, 11:05:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link made his way to their room, pushing the door open with his shoulder. He neatly placed the bags at the foot of the bed to be organized and put away later. After he was done setting everything down, he made his way back to the dining room. He found them at a table in the middle of the room, where Onyx and Tami were just sitting down. He made his way over there and greeted everyone with a smile and said, "Hello!" He then sat down next to Ronnie. "It sounds like the kitchen is getting ready to serve us, I hope everyone brought their appetite!" He added. Just as Link said that a few workers came out to judge the amount of people seated before they got to work, grabbing plates full of roast, carrots, green beans, and potatoes to hand out. As they came around, they also carted around carts with various drink options.

Onyx sunk down in his seat, trying to ignore how hot his face felt. "She's a very good artist!" He finally said, avoiding eye contact with Sam. He began fidgeting with a loose string on the edge of his shirt. Chill out! Jasper chimed in.

Sam watched as Onyx and Tami made their way in. He watched as Onyx plopped down into his seat, noting his bright red cheeks. He narrowed his eyes and said, "Yeahhhh, books and art." He snickered and shot a knowing look at Beth, then shook his head.

As the waiters finally made their way to their table, they placed a steaming plate in front of each of them. "I would like a glass of red wine please." Link said, then gestured to everyone else for their drink order. At the same time Onyx and Sam said, "Pepsi please!" They glared at each other then started to laugh.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Hey and alright. We're just in time then,” Ronnie said in reply to Link's greeting as he joined them and sat down beside her before seeing some of the kitchen staff come around to the tables with plates. The roast, carrots, green beans, and potatoes made her stomach growl a bit with how good they all smelled together, but she figured that everyone else's stomachs were doing the same thing so she wasn't all that embarrassed. “I'd like a Diet Pepsi please,” she said before Tami and Beth both chimed in with, “Pepsi Zero Sugar for me” and “Pepsi Zero Sugar Mango for me” and also before they joined in with their own giggles along with Onyx and Sam's laughs when they said the same thing at the same time.

After Tami had composed herself, she started to eat some of the food that was on her plate while one of her hands found Onyx's that was fidgeting with a loose string at the bottom of his shirt to gently squeeze it a bit in comfort before it let go again. Nice going with the excuse and being all calm and collected while saying it but I don't think Sam and Beth believe you, Roxanne told her and she just shrugged a bit in response while not really caring that they believed it or not as she continued to eat.

Beth had shared a knowing smile with Sam after he had drawled out his response to what both Tami and Onyx had said when they sat down, but then felt a bit nervous about having her own first kiss with him although she tried hard not to let it show on her face. It's okay to be a bit nervous. Just do what I suggested while you and Sam are on your run later and you'll get your chance, Juliet said in her mind as she picked up on her nervousness and she (Beth) nodded a bit before starting to eat her food.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on April 7th, 2024, 6:47:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link picked up a fork that had been set at the table for them and began to eat his carrots. "This is amazing!" He said in between bites as he tasted the tender roast and mashed potatoes. He took a big gulp of his wine after it was brought to him and then continued to eat.

Onyx felt Tami grab his hand under the table and a wave of calmness overtook his body. He let out a deep breath and squeezed her hand in response. He began to eat his food, feeling much less nervous as everyone else focused on their food.

Sam settled down after his plate and drink were presented to him. He thanked the waiter with a nod and cracked open his can of pepsi. He chugged half of it and began to eat his dinner. His moon spirit decided to jump in and said, Your brother managed to kiss his mate before you, you're slacking! Tonight is your chance. He let out a soft sigh in response and ignored him.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Mm mhm," Ronnie said in reply to what Link said while she was chewing the first bite of her piece of roast on her plate. "It's very tender and I like the marinade they put on it," she added after swallowing the piece she had been chewing earlier before putting another piece in her mouth and as her drink was brought to her and the others. She nodded in thanks to the waiter before continuing to eat her food.

"What else would you like to do after dinner other than going back to you know where? Maybe we can go outside and stargaze. There's a hill behind the castle that we can do that on," Tami asked and said to Onyx in-between bites of her own food as well as a nod to the waiter for bringing her her drink.

"Um so does 10 still work for you to meet to go running a bit later or would you like to go a bit earlier than that? Such as around 9:30 or 9:40," Beth asked and said to Sam in-between her own bites of food and then also nodded in thanks to the waiter as he placed her drink in front of her and then had her attention go back to being on her plate afterward.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”