Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by xxavrilxx »

“Both are great ideas. I know there’s an overnight cookie shop with giant cookies and ice cream shops that we could go to. Which would you rather do?” Link asked, reaching into his night stand to grab a book mark. He handed a spare to Ronnie.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Mm I think we should do a walk to the pond outside the cave I stayed in to spend a bit of time there before heading to the ice cream place after. Would that work?” Ronnie said and asked in reply before taking the offered bookmark he had as an extra and then putting it in the book where she left off in reading.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on February 23rd, 2024, 8:11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link paused for a moment, finishing the page he was on. He then responded, "That works for me." After a moment, he leaned over and kissed her, pulling back slightly to smile and say, "I will never get tired of kissing you." He kissed her again, setting his book down in front of him to pull her into his arms.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Mm,” Ronnie let out when she was kissed by him after he was done reading his own book for now. “Me neither,” she said in reply before she was pulled closer to him and kissed again. She wrapped her arms around his neck before pulling away slightly and asking with her lips inches away from his, “Are you sure you're still okay with doing what we planned or would you rather do something else?”
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link gave her a devilish grin and purred, "Whatcha thinking about, darling?" He then kissed her again before trailing kisses down her neck. "I am up for whatever you're up for." He added, pulling her in tighter.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie kissed him back before letting out a moan when she felt him trail kisses down her neck after hearing his question and then his statement shortly after. “Well with you being so darn sexy at the moment, it's hard to say we should go do our original plans. So, mm, maybe we can spend a bit more personal time while bringing it to the bed and then get a really late night snack at the ice cream place after?” she said and asked in reply before briefly walking away from him to head to their already closed door to lock it. After it was locked, she then walked slowly back over to where she had left him and wrapped her arms around his neck again, passionately kissing him again soon after.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on February 24th, 2024, 6:36:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

“I very much like that idea.” Link said, watching as she got up to lock the door. As he did so he moved their books to his night stand and laid back against the pillows. He immediately tugged Ronnie back into his arms and kissed her again, pulling her on top of him.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((back to the rp for Onyx and Tami, posting again as Beth, and Ronnie and Link as well))
xxavrilxx wrote:Onyx blushed at her compliment and replied, "Thank you." He leaned into the kiss on his cheek and gave her a half grin. He then stood up when Tami did and also redressed himself. "Yes, I am excited to see the stars with you!" He said with a bubbly tone. He fixed his hair again after getting dressed and followed Tami to the door.
“You're welcome and me too,” Tami said in reply to his statements before leading the way out of her room and into the hallway. After he joined her, she closed her door again, and then took his hand before leading the way both downstairs and outside. “We should get the blanket out of your car first before we head to the hill,” she said as she led the way to the parking lot.

Beth had gotten dressed in her running outfit earlier before reading some more until 9:15 before putting her book back on her bedside table after putting the bookmark in it to mark her place, got up afterward, went into the hallway outside her room, closed the door again behind her, and then headed out to the patio to meet Sam for their date.
xxavrilxx wrote:Link let go of Ronnie as she felt her move to get up. He followed soon after, grabbing his clothes off the floor and getting dressed again. "Shall we get going?" He asked.
“Mhm,” Ronnie said in reply to his question before taking his hand and then leading him downstairs and towards the door while seeing Onyx and Tami doing the same thing. She followed them to the parking lot, and then to Link's car afterward. “I wonder what kind of flavors they'll have.”

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Onyx let Tami lead the way then nodded in agreement when she mentioned the blanket from his car. He pulled his keys out of his pocket, unlocking the trunk as they neared his car. He opened the trunk and pulled out a big fluffy blanket. He draped it over his arm then closed the trunk lid the led them to the hillside.

Sam was spending some time playing video games, when he heard his alarm go off. He got up and hurriedly got dressed in his running clothes which was a pair of loose shorts and a t shirt. He slipped on his running shoes and headed out the door, closing it behind him. He quickly made his way to the patio, not wanting to be late. When he stepped outside, the cool summer breeze hit his skin. He smiled when he saw Beth walking out to the patio. "Hey pretty lady." Sam greeted her, winking.

Link followed after Ronnie, as she led them to his car. He opened the door for her, waiting to close it after she got settled in. He got in himself, then buckled in and responded, "They have all kinds! I like to get a cookie ice cream sandwich rolled in sprinkles." He then sped off towards town.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Tami followed him to his car and then to the hill after he got the blanket out of the trunk, enjoying the nice summer breeze while standing on the hill once they got there. “It's a nice night tonight and it's also super clear. Perfect conditions for stargazing,” she said as she looked up at the sky.

Beth smiled back at him when he approached, blushing slightly both at what she heard him say and at the wink he shot at her. “Hey. Where should we run to? I wasn't sure if you knew of a particular spot you always go to or if you're fine with wherever,” she greeted back still with both the blush on her cheeks and smile while asking and saying what she did.

“Ooh sounds like they have a wide variety of things then. That's good and I'll probably wait to decide what I'll get until we get there,” Ronnie said in reply while watching the scenery go by both through the windshield and out her window after she had gotten into the car earlier and buckled in before he drove towards town.

On the edge of the woods near the castle, a few “new” members of their pack stood watching the six of them together in their separate groups before two of them drove off. They were wearing all black for them to help blend in with the shadows but that was also the dress code for their true pack, the New Moon pack. After watching them a bit longer, they shifted, and silently ran off back towards their pack to report what they saw. They would also suggest that they should wait to capture them until during the meeting of the four local packs; theirs, the Quarter Moon pack, the Full Moon pack, and the Half Moon pack.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”