Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by xxavrilxx »

"I got chocolate and vanilla swirled together. It goes well with the toppings I picked." Link replied, taking another bite. Once he was finished, he placed his spoon back in his bowl, wiped his face with a napkin, and sat back comfortably in his chair. "This place is always busy; they make really good business here and are so friendly." Link said, watching as Ronnie observed the room.

Onyx thought for a moment before responding, "Hmm my favorite color is black. I don't dislike much, except people who bully other people or sushi. Definitely sushi." He laughed while making a sour face. "What about you?" He asked.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“I got chocolate, peanut butter, and brownie batter so it tasted like a chocolate peanut butter brownie. Vanilla and chocolate swirled together are good flavors,” Ronnie said in reply while having her attention go back to being on him from it being on both the inside and outside the building and then had it go back to being on those places afterward. “It does seem to be that way and it's nice that it's always busy. It's also a very nice atmosphere,” she said in reply to what he said last while looking back at him and reaching across the table to hold one of his hands. “Should we head to the bookstore now?”

“I like a light olive green as my favorite color. My own dislikes are also people that bully others, snakes, pickles, bees, really hot weather and wasps,” Tami said in reply before thinking for a bit on what else she could say. “Um other things I like are sweets, banana bread, you already discovered that I also like pumpkin bread at the coffee shop, flavored coffee or plain coffee with creamer and sweetener in it, and nice weather.”
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"Yes, I agree. The atmosphere is great." Link said, taking Ronnie's hand into his. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on the top of her hand before replying, "That sounds good to me!" He then stood up and gathered their trash in which he threw away in a garbage can right behind them. Link then led the way out towards the bookstore.

Onyx listened carefully to her likes and dislikes, making mental notes. "I love pickles! How could you?!" He teased, playfully bumping into Tami. He then added, "I also like sweets. I am more of a danish and muffin guy." He thought for a moment before asking, "Do you have any hobbies other than reading?"
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie blushed a bit when she felt the kiss against the top of her hand before hearing what he had said in reply to her question, and then watching as he threw their trash away afterward. She got up soon after he disposed of their trash and followed him both outside and to where the bookstore was. "Anything in particular you're wanting to get?" she asked him curiously as she walked beside him.

"Then you can have mine when, and if we get sandwiches that come with pickles. It's just a personal preference of mine. I don't like the taste," Tami said in reply with a giggle to his teasing question and then said a few other short statements as an explanation before also hearing his other likes as well as the other question he asked her. "I like to draw but I haven't done it in awhile due to mainly getting back into reading," she said before asking back as the castle was back in sight, "How about you?"
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"Hmm, good question. I had not thought of what I plan to get yet! We shall see what gets my attention." Link replied, thinking out loud. Once at the bookstore, he held the door open for Ronnie, then followed her in. The aroma of new books filled the air, a rush of calmness overcoming Link as the door closed behind him. "Ahh, I will never get over that new book smell. It is delightful!" He said, excitedly. "Do you have any books in mind?" Link asked.

"Then we are a perfect fit! I will always eat the pickles when offered." Onyx said, laughing. "I also like to draw! I love drawing animals and people. But I really enjoy drawing tattoos. I have considered being a tattoo artist just for fun. I really enjoy going to concerts, too." He said. "What do you like to draw?" He then asked.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Thank you and okay," Ronnie said in reply with a smile before they arrived at the store and he opened the door for her to go in first. She walked ahead of him with a nod of thanks, and then looked around the space after stepping over a bit to the side to give him room to walk in. She enjoyed the smell of new books that wafted over from the various shelves after the door closed behind him and also as she heard everything he said and asked. "I do as well, and possibly. I have a series in mind but I'll see if they even have it before I consider getting a book from it," she said in reply before taking his hand and leading him to some shelves that had mystery books on them.

"It appears so and I'm glad," Tami said in reply with another giggle before listening to everything that he said in reply as well. "Oh that's neat, and it's been awhile since I've been to a concert. I mainly draw/paint landscape scenes," she said in reply just before smelling food being prepared from the castle. "Oh man I'm getting hungry again just smelling what they're preparing for dinner in the kitchen," she said just before her stomach grumbled a bit in response as they got closer to the side door. "We can go to my room for a bit so that you can see my book collection and then we can head down to the dining room for dinnertime. It's at 5."

Beth had continued to read until she had gotten to the next chapter as well as a few other pages in before putting the book back on the small bookshelf next to her bed, taking a small nap soon after. She woke up a little while later to the smell of food being made in the kitchen before sitting up, rubbing her eyes a bit, and then opening the door before closing it again behind her while then heading down the stairs to the dining room.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link followed Ronnie as she led them to a section full of mystery books. He smiled at her choice, running his fingers over a row of books before pulling one out to look at. He thumbed through a few pages then flipped it over to read the back. He did this a few times, making a small stack of books he was interested in. "I would also look to look at their horror section after we are done with the mystery." He said.

"I would love to see your artwork sometime." Onyx said with a big smile. As he smelled the strong aroma of food, his tummy growled in response. "Now that you said that, the walk made me hungry. It smells delicious!" He said then added, "I would love to come to dinner with you after we see your room, if you don't mind." He felt himself blushing slightly when his moon spirit chimed in, You'll be alone in her room, now is your chance for a kiss! He blushed harder, looking away to hide it. He continued to follow Tami to her room.

Sam's alarm went off and he rolled over feeling groggy. He checked his phone for a few minutes before stretching and getting out of bed. He could smell dinner was being made and realized he was hungry. He slipped on his shoes and made his way downstairs, waving at Onyx as he passed by him.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Alright sounds good,” Ronnie said in reply as she browsed the “C” author names and then finding Heat Wave soon after. She then looked back at the shelf and found the next two books of the series, Naked Heat and Heat Rises before pulling them off and putting them with the first one as well in her hands. After she did that, she turned to look at Link and saw that he now had a small stack of books himself of ones he was interested in. “I'm ready to head over to the horror section if you are,” she said before moving out of the row they were in to wait for him.

“I have some of it hung up on the walls of my room in frames or just taped,” Tami said in reply before giggling a bit when she heard his stomach growl as well a few minutes or so later. “No, I don't mind. I bet Beth's there already and it looks like Sam's on his way to join her,” she said in reply as she saw his brother come down and head that way while blushing a bit. It only darkened slightly when she heard Roxanne say a few minutes later in her mind, This will be the perfect chance for you to make the first move in kissing him. She ignored her before leading him upstairs to her room. “Here it is,” she said at the door that had a painted big, fancy plaster “T” hanging on it before opening it and leading him into it shortly afterward.

Beth looked around at the people filing in as she sat alone at the table she chose, blushing a bit when her thoughts suddenly went to Sam. Knowing that it was Juliet's doing she told her in an annoyed mind voice, Quit it and the latter's response was just a small giggle. She did stop putting those thoughts in her head, though which caused her to be less annoyed while she continued her people watching.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on February 16th, 2024, 9:28:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link nodded and said, "Okay, my love." He picked up his stack of books and then offered to carry Ronnie's for her. They passed a stack of shopping baskets, so Link grabbed one and placed it over his arm, tossing in the books gently. Once at the horror section, he set the basket nearby on the ground and began to browse the shelves.

Onyx noted where her room was, following her inside. He looked around, immediately drawn to the paintings. He wandered over to a cluster of them on the wall and studied them. "These are beautiful and so intricate." He said after a few minutes of looking at them. He looked over at her, giving her a warm smile when suddenly he felt Jasper pestering him. Before he could react, Jasper took over and said, "He is too shy for this!" He then leaned in, wrapping an arm around Tami's waist to pull her closer, their lips just inches from each other. Onyx fought back Jasper and pushed him out. Once he realized what was happening, his face turned lobster red, and he stammered, "I-I-I...am so s-sorry."

Sam started to look around for Beth, hoping she was already here. He then spotted her by herself at a table and made his way to her. He sat down and said, "Hi!"
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Thank you dearest,” Ronnie said as he took her books from her before sitting down at a nearby table as he browsed the shelves of the horror section. “When we get back it'll be dinnertime and we can check in with Beth, Tami, Onyx, and Sam.”

“T-Thank y-you,” Tami stammered out in reply with a much darker blush on her cheeks at his compliment of her drawings and paintings before smiling back at him but it was mostly a shy one. She then got a bit curious when she heard what he said next before her cheeks then turned a cherry red when she was pulled very close to him and her lips were inches away from his. “I-It's okay,” she stammered out in reply before she felt Roxanne take over. “She's also way too shy to do this,” she said before having her wrap her arms around his neck and then kiss him soon after.

“Hey,” Beth said in reply with a smile after Sam joined her at the table she was sitting at. “I can't wait until our run later. I also can't wait to see what we're going to have for dinner. It smells really good, but I'm not sure what the scent is.”

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”