Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie went back to looking at her wrist as she waited for his reply to her hesitant question, holding it out with the wrapped injury up towards the ceiling rather than having it be face down and on top of the blanket where it would be irritated. You're his mate. You can't deny the connection you felt with him earlier. That won't ever go away, her moon spirit said to her in what she hoped was a comforting way before she nodded in reply before turning her attention to be back on him afterward.

"Okay, and it's fine. I was just curious and sorry that I asked that all of a sudden," she said in reply with a small smile yet again that didn't reach her eyes before hearing his questions.

"It's really good and, no. I'm fine now. I guess I just needed a lot more food to help recover. We're usually just given scraps from big meals at the end of the day to eat but I didn't have any last night since I was cleaning in here and then had the incident afterward," she said in reply to them before finishing eating her hamburger in about three more bites or so before her attention went mainly to being on the fries and the soda.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have 25/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

“I’ll make sure you get better food.” He assured her. Link didn’t know how awful the slaves were treated. He ran this castle and didn’t have a clue. After hearing her say those words, his heart broke a little. But this how it’s supposed to be right? Alphas are supposed to be the best of the best. It never occurred to them what extent they took to get there. He shook the thoughts away and smiled at her.

“How about I run you a hot bath while you finish up?” Link offered, acknowledging the blood caked on her clothes. He stood up and walked over to his walk in closet and disappeared for a moment before coming back with towels, a small bath robe, and an oversized t shirt. He then railed off to the bathroom to set them on the counter for her. He nearly hung the robe up on the back of the door for her and then plugged the drain to start the water. The room became steamy quickly as the tub filled with warm water. He threw in some good smelling soap and a few rose petals off a rose that one of his mistresses had left on the sink in a large vase. He then walked back out and said,”It’s ready for you for when you’re ready.”
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Oh um thank you but you don't have to," Ronnie said in reply with a small blush on her cheeks as she had her attention go back to being on her fries and drink. She thought it was nice of him to want to do that but at the same time, didn't want it to get out that he was possibly going to go soft on them due to her telling him about the food situation with the Omegas. She then had her attention go back to being on him when she heard his question.

"That sounds good actually," she said with a smile that reached her eyes this time before eating the rest of her fries and drinking the rest of her drink as he got everything prepped for it. It was right after she had drunk the last of the soda that she noticed that the room was quickly getting steamy, and already felt quite warm from where she was on the bed. "Thank you," she said in reply to what he said last before she put the tray on the nightstand and then got up to head to the bathroom.

When she was in there, she closed the door most of the way, stripped, got in the tub, and then washed herself up while being careful of her wrist. She did wince a few times due to the still very red whip marks on her back stinging with the warm water hitting them but otherwise, didn't pay them much attention. When she was done, she drained the tub, got out, dried off with a towel, and then dressed in her underthings (bra and underwear) first before putting the oversized t-shirt on and then the small bathrobe on afterward. She then opened the door all the way again when she was dressed, and then started to dry her hair with the towel afterward.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 25th, 2022, 9:36:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link watched as she walked to the bathroom, admiring her existence. He sat back down on his bad, legs crossed Indian style. He noticed she left the door open a crack and he refrained himself from peeking at her as she undressed. “Don’t make it weird.” He said under his breath. To keep his eyes occupied from wandering, he pulled his book off his nightstand and started where he had previously left off. Chapter 17 He read in his head, before fully zoning into the words spilled all over the pages. He loved to read but to avoid being seen as dorky or too philosophical for his angry escapade the he put on for everyone, he never read in front of anyone.

Link heard the door creak back open but it didn’t register fully. He could smell the warm scent of fresh and clean. It relaxed him as he dived deeper into his book, reaching over for another cigarette.
Last edited by xxavrilxx on September 14th, 2022, 10:52:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

After Ronnie had towel-dried her hair enough, she located a hair dryer and dried it the rest of the way that way before hanging the towel up to dry, emerging from the bathroom shortly after. "Um sorry to interrupt your reading but do you happen to have an extra pair of shorts that you don't wear anymore that I can wear to bed in with this oversized shirt you let me borrow?" she asked as she stood near the bed with the shirt and robe on. She felt slightly more comfortable wearing a pair of pants with a shirt instead of just the shirt itself.

"Also, do you have an extra bed, maybe in your lounge room, that I can sleep in so that it's not too awkward if we were to sleep side by side in the same bed?" She asked this other question shortly after getting over her shyness at asking the previous question she had asked.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on September 16th, 2022, 2:57:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link broke his deep gaze from the book, making eye contact with Ronnie. His eyes quickly fell back down, feeling like he might faint at the sight of her slightly exposed thighs. He forced himself back up to her eyes again, but his moon spirit had already taken over, He’s too much a gentleman to tell you he would actually rather you be wearing less. Link growled under his breath at his moon spirit before turning away to his closet.

He reappeared with a choice of boxers or biker shorts, both much too big for her petite size. “You can have your choice.” He said. “I’m sure we could tie them at your waist if needed.” He added with a shrug. He handed her the two articles of clothing, then wandered into the lounge to address her next question. His lounge had large windows that would easily expose his secret.

Link wandered back in and said aloud, “Uhm you can have my bed for the time being. I’ll sleep in the lounge on the day bed.” He started to gather a few pillows and a soft blanket from his closet and tossed them into the lounge. Sternly he said, “You can’t leave this room and you can’t answer the door.” He then grabbed a scrap piece of paper and in big letters wrote DO NOT DISTURB! before hanging it on the door with a piece of tape.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie blushed when she heard what his moon spirit said, and just sat on the bed as he disappeared into his closet to get some options of shorts that she could wear with the oversized shirt, hearing him growl under his breath to it as he did so. She looked at herself in the mirror for some of the time she waited, and then looked back over at him when he came out with a pair of boxers and biker shorts.

"Thank you," she said before choosing the biker shorts and then standing back up soon after to put them on. She put the pair of boxers on his dresser for him to take back to his closet whenever. She was sitting back down on his bed when he came back out of his lounge area after having put some blankets and pillows in there for him to sleep on the daybed in it, hearing everything he said as he did so.

"Alright," she said in reply while watching him tape a piece of paper with large letters on it on the bedroom door. She then took off the bathrobe, put it on his recliner, got back into the bed and slightly under the covers, and then fell asleep after her head hit the double pillows.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 11th, 2022, 3:49:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link made his way to the bathroom, filled two glasses of water and then brushed his teeth. By the time he had done this, Ronnie was already asleep. He set the extra glass of water on his nightstand beside her. He smiled at the sight of her curled up, looking so warm and cozy. He so badly wanted to slip in beside her and hold her close. He snagged the boxers off his dresser and threw them back into his closet. With his glass of water, he walked into the lounge to get settled down.

Link gently closed the door behind him and set his water down on the coffee table. He slid into his makeshift bed and got comfy under the covers. Before he knew it, he was fast asleep.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

When Ronnie woke up the next morning, she was a bit startled to find that she was in Link's bed but then remembered the night before and calmed down again after. She had briefly forgotten where she was and why, but was fine after remembering. She saw the other glass of water on the nightstand before picking it up and taking a sip out of it and then got up to look for her clothes, finding them soon after on the other end of the bed.

She had just taken off the borrowed shorts and was in the middle of putting on the shirt she wore while doing her Omega duties when she heard the lounge room door open behind her. She turned slightly to see Link standing there before turning all of the way around to have a better look at him. She quickly threw the shirt on the bed as she suddenly got the urge to go to him, and kiss him which she ended up doing right after wrapping her arms around his neck.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on November 16th, 2022, 4:39:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

((Wait. Does she have her shirt on or off? I misunderstood but I’m assuming off since she was about to put it on :lol: I can fix if needed))

Link woke up, still feeling slightly exhausted from the night before. He stretched and let out a big yawn. He stumbled his way to the door, wanting to see if Ronnie is awake so he could get them breakfast. He opened the door and was greeted with the sight of Ronnie changing her clothes. He didn’t even have time to look away before she was kissing him. He let out a soft moan into her lips, pleasantly surprised. He felt his chest get tight and the electricity rippling through his body. Atta boy! His moon spirit taunted playfully.

Link gripped her waist tightly, feeling Her warm skin against his palms. His moon spirit chimes in and said, Sweet girl, you should see all these dirty thoughts about you! He didn’t hold back as his hands wandered her body a little more, getting adventurous. He hoisted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist, leading them into the lounge.

He gently tossed her onto the daybed, towering over top of her. He grinned devilishly before leaning in to kiss down her neck. He stopped for a moment, taking in her body with his hungry eyes. He trailed kisses down to her collarbone as he used his hands to pull her waist against his.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage

Return to “Private Stage”