Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie gasped a bit when she felt him grab her chin and looked in his eyes as he forced her to do. She felt like she was melting a bit and that her legs were about to give way, but she held fast while keeping her attention on him. She then blushed a dark red when she heard what he, or rather his moon spirit, said through him like her own had done earlier. “I-It’s okay. I know your pain as my own is the same way,” she said in reply to his apology while keeping her attention on him.

“Okay thank you,” she said with a small shy smile when she heard his last statement that dismissed her and she was about to do just that when the main Beta lady that was one of his mistresses came in. “Ugh. Who let the likes of you in here? Get out. He doesn’t see you as very desirable anyway but us Betas that are his mistresses instead,” she said with a sneer with one hand on her hip and the other on his bare chest.

Ronnie’s smile faded before nodding her head in acknowledgement to him before leaving, hiding her falling tears from sight. She only sniffed slightly when she made it downstairs to the foyer and then really let them out when she was halfway to the cave she was staying in. She went straight to the stream that was outside it and sobbed for a good ten minutes or so before reaching into the water to take hold of a very sharp rock.

She got a good grip on it before bringing it with her to the cave where she cut her wrist somewhat deeply at her moon spirit’s alarmed cry of Noo! She rested her back against one of the walls of the cave where she passed out a few minutes after. Stop whatever it is that you’re doing and have your stubborn charge get down here. Now. My charge and his mate just attempted suicide and needs to be brought to the pack’s healers, her moon spirit said urgently to Link’s after connecting with him right after Ronnie passed out.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on November 10th, 2022, 2:37:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

“Perfect timing.” Link said, trying hard to forget what just happened. He grabbed the mistress by her hip and led her to his bed.

After he was done with the mistress, he shoved her out like she was a rabid dog. She tried to convince him to let her stay but he slammed the door in her face in response. He slipped his boxers back on and curled up under the covers. Just as he was starting to fall into a deep sleep, he shot straight up, feeling a sharp pain in his wrist. You must go. She is dying. You must save her. Follow these directions precisely. And be fast. Be very fast. His moon spirit shouted urgently in his head. Without hesitation, Link shifted into his wolf form and scurried down the stairs and out the door.

The moonlight seemed to guide him, as his large paws thudded against the ground harshly with every step he took. His moon spirit repeated the directions as he ran, only stopping once he reached his destination. Link could see a dim light inside of the small cave that stood before him. He made his way inside to find Ronnie. “F—k.” He gasped, once he saw what she had down. Without hesitation, he threw her on his back and bolted back to the castle.

Desperately he cried out to the healers for the incoming trauma. Link watched as a few of them spring into action, supplies in hand. He skidded to a stop, almost throwing Ronnie off his back. He handed her over to the healers. “You can go now.” One of them whispered to him. He wanted to to stay but knew he couldn’t. If anyone saw him, he would be shunned and bullied. “As soon as she is taken care of, bring her to my room. Alphas orders. Make sure no one sees you.” He demanded. Link anxiously made his way back to his room. Pacing back and forth, so worried about Veronica. If you can hear me right now moon spirit, thank you. He thought to himself.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Hang in there, little one. Help is on the way, Ronnie heard her moon spirit say while passed out. She briefly wondered who it could be that cared enough for her to help her before that thought vanished. She felt like she was being placed on something soft minutes or so later, but couldn’t tell what that something was. She then felt the thing that she was on move really fast and wondered where it might be taking her. She hoped it would be somewhere where she didn’t have to deal with mean pack members and also that it was a peaceful place. She could then tell that there was a lot of talking going on what felt like hours later, but was probably earlier than that; it was just hard to tell in her current state.

She then felt liquid of sorts being applied to her wrist before feeling a cloth being wrapped around it soon after. Then, like earlier, she felt like she was being picked up again but this time was bouncing up and down.
One of the healers that helped wrap her wrist picked her up right after the cloth was applied and started running towards the castle by a back way that was less known so that she wouldn’t be seen like Link had requested. After she got to the secret back entrance, she opened the door, closed it again behind her, and then proceeded to take the secret passageways to get to the floor with his room on it. After she got to the door that led to both the floor and corridor where his room was located, she opened it, looked out to make sure that the coast was clear and once it was, she slipped into it, closed the door behind her, and then made her way to his bedroom door. She then knocked on it soon after getting to it.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 30th, 2023, 6:37:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link jumped up when he heard the knock. He rushed to open it, quickly pulling in the Healer carrying Ronnie. “Thank you.” He nodded. After the healer left, he scooped Ronnie up and set her in his bed. She was still out of it but looked better than he had left her. He gently propped her head up, covering her with his softest blanket. For a moment, he considered crawling into bed with her and pulling her close. No. Absolutely not. He thought. Not wanting to leave her side though, he drug over his recliner, grabbed a blanket, and settled down. Though he knew he wouldn’t get much sleep — he couldn’t stop watching her. Link woke up at every movement she made. He shifted every 10 minutes to make sure she was still breathing. The images in his head of the blood and her almost lifeless wouldn’t leave his mind. Without thinking, he reached for her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, letting her know she was safe.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie stirred a couple hours or so after she was brought to Link’s room while letting out a small, “Mm” as she did so. She found that the hand with her wrist, her left one, was in Link’s right which surprised her. She vaguely remembered him squeezing it earlier and did the same just then.

“Thank you for helping me, but um, may I ask why you did?” she asked with both a curious and confused expression on her face shortly after. She then turned her attention to be elsewhere than on him, rubbing her eyes to make sure they weren’t still wet before wincing soon after due to her wrist stinging slightly.

Why she had asked what she did was mainly because he was mostly pushing her away and not really caring what happened to her. At least that’s the sort of vibe he gave off to her. He had to care a bit more than he did, though to want to help her so that’s also why she was confused. He seemed to be all over the place emotionally.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on November 9th, 2023, 4:21:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link quickly let go of her hand, trying to brush off his softness. He didn’t know what to say at first when she asked so we avoided eye contact. After a few minutes passed he simply said, “I just happened to be the one to find you.” He didn’t know if he should reveal his moon spirit told him or not. He still didn’t completely understand why his moon spirit was so adamant she was his mate. He was in pure denial.

“Do you need anything right now? Are you comfy?” Link finally said, feeling soft again and breaking the awkward silence. He reached for a glass of water he poured her earlier and offered it to her. Even in this state, his urges were hard to resist. He desired her terribly. His moon spirit suddenly took over, ”Dont worry pretty, he will take care of you. Trust me, you should see what he thinks about doing to you. He hardly can resist you! He then lean forward, caressing her cheek and kisses her forehead.

Link stood up quickly, feeling embarrassed. “I am really sorry. I feel a little light headed. I’m going to the bathroom to wash off.” He exited the room into the bathroom as quickly as possible. “What the hell is happening?!” He spat under his breath.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie looked back at him when she heard his response to her question, looking a bit crestfallen at hearing it although she wasn’t sure why. She had, had a brief thought that maybe he might’ve cared the slightest bit for her, but maybe he just didn’t want to admit it. At least, that’s what a small bit of herself was hoping. “Oh, okay. I’m glad you did and thank you again,” she said in reply with a small smile but it didn’t really reach her eyes.

“No I’m fine and yes quite,” she said in reply next when she heard the questions he asked her shortly after before nodding in thanks when he handed her a cup of water. She took a sip with her left hand before putting it back down after. She was feeling a bit nervous all of a sudden, but still wasn’t sure why. She thought perhaps it was because she was in his bed. She also felt very tingly being in it which she thought was very curious. What are you up to moon spirit? she asked her a bit suspiciously. Oh nothing at all, came the all too innocent reply back shortly after. That tingly feeling is all you. She wasn't all too certain about that answer before her attention was drawn back to Link when she heard what was said before she was kissed suddenly on her forehead.

She blushed a dark red like she had done earlier that day when she heard something similar before she was told to beat it by one of his mistresses. She nodded when she heard him say what he did after his moon spirit stopped taking over him while watching him head to his bathroom to do what he said he’d do. She took another sip of the water after she got her emotions under control again.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 30th, 2023, 6:42:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link splashed icy cold water on his face. He then began to pace around the bathroom. “Why are you making me feel like this?!” He said aloud to his moon spirit. He gripped the edge of the sink, staring at himself in the mirror. It’s true, Link. Accept it. She is your mate and there is nothing you can do about it. His moon spirit said snidely. He growled angrily, “No! It can’t be!” Getting upset, he knocked off the items sitting on his sink, making a series of bouncing thuds on the tile floor.

He realized he needed to calm down, to not scare away Ronnie. He flipped on the shower, beginning to pry his clothes off. Once it was hot and steaming, he stepped in and pressed his back against the cold tiles. He let the water run down his body and closed his eyes. Link almost dozed off, not realizing how tired he was. He begrudgingly stepped out of the shower and dried off. When he was done, he wrapped the towel around his waist and lazily made his way back into his room.

Almost forgetting she was in his room, he felt his face get hot again. “Sorry.” He muttered, standing there awkwardly.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie jumped a bit when she heard a bunch of items falling onto his bathroom floor, but then got herself under control shortly after hearing the shower turn on. She moved a bit so as to get her back up more against his bed’s headboard and then picked up the cup with the water in it again soon after, drinking it until half of it was gone. She had just set the cup back down on the nightstand when he came out of the bathroom and was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. She blushed when she saw that and looked away while saying as her heartbeat increased just the slightest bit and turned her head slightly to look at him through her bangs, “I-It’s okay.”

She then turned her head to be fully looking at him without her bangs being in the way, expression being completely different from before with it being full of desire rather than shy. This suggested that her moon spirit had taken over again. Her moon spirit then had her take the blanket off of her lap before having her get up, and move towards him afterward. When she had her standing in front of him, she had her put both her hands on his chest before she said, “Oh it’s quite alright. Ronnie might be shy right now with seeing you in nothing but a towel, but I’m not.” She then had her wrap her arms around his neck before having her lean in, and kiss him on the lips shortly afterward.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on March 23rd, 2023, 3:48:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link had absolutely no time to react. But he wasn’t exactly pushing her away, either. If anything, he ached to pull her in closer. His moon spirit took over and he couldn’t protest against it. He felt his hand immediately reach for her waist, drawing her body against his. It felt as if lightning had struck him like a tree trunk and his entire body was on fire. He kissed her back with forceful passion, breathing her in like he couldn’t get enough of her. He let his hand slip under her shirt a little, feeling her warm skin against his palm.

A rush of panic hit him like a ton of bricks. He pulled himself back, speechless. He locked eyes with her, now filled with nerves. “I-I…uh..” He stammered, unable to take his eyes off her soft lips. His eyes grew bigger as he stared and his moon spirit chimed in, He can’t resist you. You practically already have him wrapped around your finger. He purred.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage

Return to “Private Stage”