Recent site issues with Cloudflare errors, Bad Gateway, Lag

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
CaityJuju
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Recent site issues with Cloudflare errors, Bad Gateway,

Post by CaityJuju »

I just had cloudflare errors for over 10 minutes trying to reload into my Keep. I'm not even going to bother with the anniversary stuff because of all the errors and load times. :(
Set your heart ablaze. Thank you so much for clicking my creatures! <3
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

MTiger18 wrote:I’m not sure if this particular issue has been mentioned but it’s just something that I noticed. You receive gold for every time you post in a forum. Well, if there’s a bad gateway error when you’re trying to post, you do not get the gold even though the post was successful despite being told bad gateway error. I have missed out on gold at least 3 or 4 times for posting. I have tested this with a separate tab open where I can see my gold amount, then posting and if I get a bad gateway error I do not receive gold upon refresh.
I didn't even notice this. But if that is happening then I am sure I have missed on some gold also since I often get that error when replying in the forums.
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

lag during event is horrible

it make participating in event impossible :(
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Rosehill wrote:
Danafox wrote:35 drinks of taste of rainbow in a row and no foxes for drops....can it please be a little nicer in the drops and can the colors be randomized a bit more, I got three void foxes (which I love but like i want the other colors too). dunno maybe bad luck but really was hoping the foxes would drop a bit more often to be a bit easier for collecting during the event at least =x

Also, noticed some site improvements with the lag, its a ton better, but I still experienced gateway errors and cloudflare errors and each time I get them it always points to the host magistream to blame. The overall lag was tons and tons better, the pages loaded tons faster as well and was just better overall, but then after a around 30minutes or an hour of play, once I started clicking others creatures/eggs on the click threads, the page tabs were loading and stuck on loading for over 5 minutes or longer and they just hung there loading forever. I left them alone to wait it out so that the clicks go through, and for half the pages they loaded and went through, for another half it was filled with gateway errors etc. I close all tabs and then I reclick again, repeat a few times to try to get clicks through. But overall much better site loading/speed. I know you guys are trying. I dunno if these reports help, but thank you for any or all fixes and improvements.
Each drink has the same probability of giving a fox, and each fox variant has an equal chance of appearing each time, so there's really nothing to tweak. :t-sweat: The fox drop rate isn't the highest due to them being stream creatures that can also quite easily be gotten from the main stream or tributaries.

As for the lag: At this point we're trying to pinpoint patterns of when it's happening, and thus far the most common time frame for lag and gateway error spikes is around 7.30AM-10AM EDT. There are also occasional small laggy periods, that don't seem to last that long on other times of the day, but the 7.30-10 seems to be the time when the site gets pretty unaccessible. In any case we have bigger improvements coming this summer, so hopefully, hopefully! the issues get resolved altogether then. Fingers crossed!
Just wanted to post this here for people who would like to know more info about the lag from Rosehill.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

The Embed Multiple page is inaccessible for me it seems.
Every time I try to load it, like yesterday with 25 eggs!, I'm getting Bad Gateway error 502 errors.
Have been trying for the last 15 minutes, no dice.
Getting sort of hopeless by now, how to hatch the 11 eggs I've got left?
. <3 A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! <3 .

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Error 502, 504, 520 for the last 4 hours. It is getting worse and worse each day since the Magiversay.
N0XXXX
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by N0XXXX »

Sometimes the site takes an extremely long time to load and I also often get bad gateaways. I really hope this issue will be fixed soon :<
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

ON MY BIRTHDAY no less... This is getting out of hand and ridiculous. Cloud error so many times I grew very tired and just went to sleep.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

-pokes Magistream- Are you alive? :orly:

Wasn't able to get on since last night. So...about 18 hours for me. Only got bad gateway no matter how may times I attempted.
FREE DONI AUCTION!
Ends May 12th, 6pm PST.

Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
CaityJuju
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by CaityJuju »

It was down most of the day for me today. I was browsing the forums and it just kept throwing errors at me, I have no idea what makes it so bad but something should be looked into at least.
Set your heart ablaze. Thank you so much for clicking my creatures! <3

Return to “Support and Suggestions”