Recent site issues with Cloudflare errors, Bad Gateway, Lag

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Recent site issues with Cloudflare errors, Bad Gateway,

Post by Revan »

Unknown error, unknown error, unknown error. Site is more down than up for me since the event started. D:

Keeps logging me out too.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

I'm sure it is obvious, but the site lag is extreme today. There are moments it works ok for a few minutes, but then it goes back to being super slow to load, if it loads at all. Errors and lag seem to still come with every site event. I know there is more activity, maybe it needs a larger server? I honestly know nothing about such things, it just seems that every event makes the site drag.

I know you guys are trying!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Revan wrote:Unknown error, unknown error, unknown error. Site is more down than up for me since the event started. D:

Keeps logging me out too.
Same thing for me. I've been getting gateway error and horrible lag for the last couple of days (way worse today with the event) which has made it totally unplayable for 2-3+ hours at a time then randomly logging me off a couple of times before going back to normal for a couple of mins-hour or so then back to gateway errors.

Doesn't seem to be a particular time of day or night its happening but seems to be the worst when i try post a message on the forum or default sort the creatures in a tab. It gives me a gateway error almost everytime
Last edited by falsanthin on May 10th, 2023, 5:32:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

With an eye on the event.
Would turning off the moving banner of the stream help with reducing the amount of brain power the site needs? That the eggs don't move like in the offshoot streams.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
RedLilium
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by RedLilium »

The lags turned out to be so severe that I had more than 8 eggs. 11 eggs! It's ironic, because about 1,5 years ago I stopped visiting the game because of the accusation of using the bug's, although it was a mistake of the developers, lol.
What now? Am I to blame again? :т
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

RedLilium wrote:The lags turned out to be so severe that I had more than 8 eggs. 11 eggs! It's ironic, because about 1,5 years ago I stopped visiting the game because of the accusation of using the bug's, although it was a mistake of the developers, lol.
What now? Am I to blame again? :т
i also have this problem from time to time, just freeze the other eggs until you have 8 eggs left :wave:
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

wystearya wrote:I'm sure it is obvious, but the site lag is extreme today. There are moments it works ok for a few minutes, but then it goes back to being super slow to load, if it loads at all. Errors and lag seem to still come with every site event. I know there is more activity, maybe it needs a larger server? I honestly know nothing about such things, it just seems that every event makes the site drag.

I know you guys are trying!
100% This, everything you said. Sighs. It makes me frustrated and sad at the same time. It did get better for a few moments but then its really bad. I'll just keep trudging on.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
CaityJuju
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by CaityJuju »

I got 2 gateway errors again waiting for the forum to load up, it got error 504 both times. I cannot play this anymore if the connection continues to be this horrible. Subeta Pets also uses Cloudflare and they get a lot of connection problems as well.

Edit: Crazy amount of errors popping up still over the last little while with very slow loading times. I'm trying to complete a quest but when I go to click on eggs I need from the stream, the loading takes so long that I lose my chance at a lot of eggs going by if one I need pops up. Please do something about this, it's insane this thread has been open since 2021 with the same issues.
Set your heart ablaze. Thank you so much for clicking my creatures! <3
Eschaton
CreaturesTrade

Post by Eschaton »

Its so bad today, unplayable levels of bad. Took me 8 refreshes to just open my keep, and even then only 2 of the creatures actually moved when I tried to move all 8 of them. I'd hate to miss out on the event creatures because of the lag and loading errors (again)...
Image Happy Baltic Pride ♥ Image
  • My wishlist: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    • (older donis)
    • Dismot (Chantecler, Welbar, Bantam, Legbar)
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

I’m not sure if this particular issue has been mentioned but it’s just something that I noticed. You receive gold for every time you post in a forum. Well, if there’s a bad gateway error when you’re trying to post, you do not get the gold even though the post was successful despite being told bad gateway error. I have missed out on gold at least 3 or 4 times for posting. I have tested this with a separate tab open where I can see my gold amount, then posting and if I get a bad gateway error I do not receive gold upon refresh.
Last edited by MTiger18 on May 12th, 2023, 1:01:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”