Silent Night, Solstice Night

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Silent Night, Solstice Night

Post by feralkiwi »

lol i thought i had a lot, but apparently only 40 or so :lol: for now anyway
https://magistream.com/user/feralkiwi/beeeeees
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
NaoKitsune
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

Is Krysos the only creature to come from the honeyed tea? I don’t recognize all the eggs under “booze confetti” :facepalm:
LTB SB Purple Pteira Crystalwing
What's your Dream Creature?
For Sale
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

NaoKitsune wrote:Is Krysos the only creature to come from the honeyed tea? I don’t recognize all the eggs under “booze confetti” :facepalm:
yes it's the only critter you get, the other ones are just a play on the baublebee eggs i think (plus honey combs b/c it's honey tea)
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
PaintdGryphon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PaintdGryphon »

Dang, how do y'all hatch them off so fast? I thought I was doing good, but I have a TINY hoard compared to the rest of you! I have a measly 75 between my adults and hatchlings :roll:

My adult swarm
Please feel free to mine my keep if you wish <3
My Wishlist
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

PaintdGryphon wrote:Dang, how do y'all hatch them off so fast? I thought I was doing good, but I have a TINY hoard compared to the rest of you! I have a measly 75 between my adults and hatchlings :roll:

My adult swarm
Do you use Magistream IFN?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
PaintdGryphon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PaintdGryphon »

Airasyraye wrote:Do you use Magistream IFN?
I do, it's an amazing tool <3
Please feel free to mine my keep if you wish <3
My Wishlist
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

PaintdGryphon wrote:Dang, how do y'all hatch them off so fast? I thought I was doing good, but I have a TINY hoard compared to the rest of you! I have a measly 75 between my adults and hatchlings :roll:

My adult swarm
Twitter helps by leaps and bounds sometimes. When I get fresh eggs from the stream, occasionally I'll put them immediately on Twitter, then start posting them in the click threads. After a few hours, doing Twitter again can get them an extra boost.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
RubyNightShade
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

Pretty decent bee hoard:

user/RubyNightShade/Baublebees
Last edited by RubyNightShade on December 27th, 2020, 11:13:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lenora4321
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lenora4321 »

Hey y'all random question: does anyone know if the wallatrices from the solstice shop will be able to breed? :orly:
A llama? He's supposed to be dead!
Ridan
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ridan »

lenora4321 wrote:Hey y'all random question: does anyone know if the wallatrices from the solstice shop will be able to breed? :orly:
They will be able to breed at a later date. :wave:

Return to “Community Discussion”