Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
PossessedPotato
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: PotatoxSeriousSans

Post by PossessedPotato »

Mira seeming to get by now that Papyrus was really not that into pun’s at all as she was beginning to think maybe she shouldn’t use them around him, the last thing the girl wanting to do was be a nuisance when he was showing her such kindness, her nervous nature telling her that maybe it was the best option for now.

Of course, she wouldn’t stop fully, Sans being a bad influence on her in that regard~

“P-prize?? But I-“, Mira confuses as Papyrus claimed she was getting a ‘prize’ for beating the puzzle, she knew very well that it was the spaghetti from stepping on the purple tile, her having assumed it that stepping on it was a bad thing.

She wasn’t going to argue obviously over the merit of it though as Papyrus seemed to be quite happy to run off and retrieve the Spaghetti, leaving her alone with Sans for the time being as she smiled at the well timed pun out of the brother’s hearing distance.

“It was de ‘light’ ful~”, laughing as they shared the silly jokes with each other, Mira truly was really, really tired and blushed lightly when Sans noticed, the small act of kindness resonating in a way that one might assume she wasn’t used to anyone caring if she was exhausted or not back home.

‘He is so nice to me...’

“I hope he doesn’t mind, he seems rather sweet...~”, Tilting her head a bit in thought as Papyrus had seemed pretty eager to show her the rest of his puzzles, Mira had been through a ton of new and unusual things today...more than most humans ever did, and she was sure a few hours of rest would help her feel much more eager to take on whatever tomorrow had in store.

Thinking of the odd events of today though...Mira was about to ask Sans about something she had been wanting to ask him since they had left the lab, Papyrus arriving meaning it would have to wait until later though as the happy skeleton had arrived with his much beloved pasta.

“O-oh! Thank you!~”, The girl not having ate anything except the hotdog from this morning that had healed her broken ankle, Mira didn’t hesitate to take a bite of the pasta when she was handed the plate, her insides thanking her for-

Wait a minute...

‘W-what did he put in this? I-it’s ridiculously spicy!!!’

Her cheeks turning red despite trying to swallow the bite she had taken, Mira felt like she had swallowed a hot pepper! Was this some kind of prank between the brothers??
Image Image
SeriousSans
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeriousSans »

Sans grinned at the pun Mira told, but was confused when she blushed lightly after he suggested she rest after the long day she'd had. Was she embarrassed that he'd guessed she was tired? Well, she didn't seem upset at least... Besides, she probably did need to rest after everything that had happened; making sure she got enough rest was worth a bit of awkwardness about pointing it out.

Sans smiled again when Mira spoke about Papyrus, nodding in agreement. While Papyrus didn't always go about things quite the right way, his heart was always in the right place. Sans noticed Mira seemed like she was about to ask something when Papyrus returned; he wondered what it was, but figured it would have to wait since Papyrus would certainly be too eager to hear what Mira thought of his spaghetti to let them have a conversation first.

Sans was a bit concerned by Mira's reaction to the spaghetti; it seemed like it wasn't what she'd been expecting. Was spaghetti prepared differently on the surface? Then again... Considering Undyne was the one who'd taught Papyrus the recipe in the first place, he wouldn't be surprised if she'd taught him in a way that made the food a bit more... Chaotic...

Papyrus was waiting with bated breath as Mira took a bite of the spaghetti. Surely she would love it! After all, he'd been so careful to follow the recipe perfectly! Just how Undyne had taught him! With the special spicy peppers Undyne had said would really make the flavor pop!

...So why did she seem a bit uncomfortable? "MIRA? WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Papyrus asked, starting to feel a bit nervous. Had he done something wrong? Misread the recipe? No, he'd double and even triple checked everything!

Papyrus looked over at Sans anxiously. Would he not be allowed to keep the human now?
To hatchling only please: ImageImageImage
Thank you very much! <3

My wishlist is on my profile; I love Wind Hydras and Charaen!
Current event wishlist:

ImageImageImage
PossessedPotato
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Mira’s mouth feeling like it was on fire as she wasn’t used to horribly spicy foods at all, if she had been expecting the fact that the spaghetti would basically be a fireball in her mouth she could have prepared for it at least as she tried her best to remain polite towards Papyrus for the meal.

“It’s wonderful~”, Mira smiling warmly at the eager skeleton as she had no intention of hurting his feelings by telling him the dish tasted like it had been born from the flames of hell itself, once she had swallowed the bite it wasn’t too bad, her face red as a beet as she tried to think of a reason to not take another bite.

“Hey, not to be rude or anything but could I finish this later? It would be nice to rest a-and maybe even finish those puzzles tomorrow?”, Mira really hoping Papyrus didn’t take offense to her wanting to sleep more than eat right now, she knew as soon as she laid down her exhausted body was going to pass out for who knows how long.
Image Image
SeriousSans
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeriousSans »

Papyrus seemed to take Mira's statement at face value and began smiling again as soon as she said it was wonderful. "OH, GOOD! I KNEW YOU'D LOVE IT!" Glad that his worries were for nothing, Papyrus decided since Mira loved the spaghetti so much, he'd be sure to make plenty more for her!

Papyrus had been quite eager to show Mira the rest of the puzzles, but figured he should listen to her as he still wasn't exactly an expert on caring for humans... Yet! If she said she wanted to rest, that was what she would do! "OH, OF COURSE! I PREPARED A ROOM FOR YOU AND EVERYTHING! HERE, FOLLOW ME!" Papyrus said, starting to lead the way to the room he'd set up with everything a human could possibly need. Or at least, everything Papyrus thought a human could possibly need.

Sans could tell that while Mira had claimed she liked the spaghetti, there had definitely been something off about it. Deciding to ask Papyrus some questions about the recipe- and anything else Undyne had been teaching him to cook, for that matter- once Mira was asleep, Sans followed his brother back to the house. Heading into the kitchen, he got a glass of water for Mira, hoping it would help with... Whatever had been in Papyrus' spaghetti.
Thank you very much! <3

Current event wishlist:

ImageImageImage
PossessedPotato
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Mira’s mouth very much being on fire as she wasn’t going to let Papyrus down and think his cooking was no good, the girl smiled despite the pain as she really just wanted to rest and...well, make sense of everything that was going on today, this magical underground world seeming like it must have been some sort of odd dream she would wake up from sooner or later.

‘But it’s not a dream though, I know I’m wide awake right now...but...’

Breathing a sigh of relief when Papyrus claimed he had set up a room for her, the last thing Mira wanted to do was navigate all the way back to the castle from here, her figuring the king would understand that she was likely just with the Skelebro’s seeing as she only knew a handful of monsters down here so far.

“T-thanks~”, Mira’s voice rather nervous as the eyes of various villagers seemed to be kind of wary of this newcomer as she followed the skeleton closely, most of them had heard that a human had fallen down by now but had kind of assumed it was a tall tale being told by Papyrus, “Uhh, why are they looking at me like that?”.

Whispering the last bit as familiar nerves of fear were creeping up again, it wasn’t that the villagers seemed unfriendly so much as Mira had overestimated being able to conquer all her fears in a single day.

A friendly looking furry fellow stopping the pair as he spotted Mira, he had simply wanted to see if the rumor was true that a human had been found and met no harm as he had a warm smile, “So it is true! And to think I doubted one could even fall down here!”.

This resulting in another monster and another becoming more confident as soon there was a small swarm around the pair, Mira shrunk back nervously despite them meaning no harm as questions were pelted her way one after another.

“What’s her name??”

“I didn’t know humans looked so soft!”

“Is she going to be living in Snowdin??”

Had she tried to be brave earlier and actually succeeded? Yeah, but there was a limit to how much a young girl could handle in the face of monsters, even friendly ones.
Image Image
SeriousSans
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeriousSans »

Confused when he returned with the water and no longer saw Mira and Papyrus approaching the house, Sans headed back outside and saw a group of monsters around Mira. Quickly heading over since she seemed nervous, Sans stepped between Mira and the majority of the monsters gathered there.

"hey guys. i know she's really cool, but don't crowd her, alright?" Sans said, hoping the monsters would take the hint and give Mira a bit more space. "you'll all have plenty of time to meet her, so please be patient."

Turning to Mira, Sans offered the glass of water and whispered, "you alright?" This was likely one of the larger groups of monsters Mira had seen, and he hoped they hadn't made her uncomfortable. Though, from the way she was shrinking back, he had a feeling they had.

Papyrus was surprised when the group of monsters approached. Had they really not believed him when he said his brother had found a human? Surely that wasn't the case, why would anyone not believe the Great Papyrus? Papyrus watched as the group surrounded Mira, even he was getting overwhelmed by all of the questions they were asking. How was someone to keep up with them all?

Papyrus was more than a little relieved when Sans showed up. At least his brother was doing something other than being lazy and telling puns for once. It had been awhile since Papyrus had seen him put this much effort into anything.
Thank you very much! <3

Current event wishlist:

ImageImageImage
PossessedPotato
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

The group of monsters asking Mira all ends of questions and not intending to scare the girl, it was just exciting for something besides the same old faces to show up around these parts and they had maybe gotten a little over eager to introduce her to the village.

Sans approaching seeming to quell the excited group of monsters though as it quickly dawned that they could be scaring the human by not giving her space, a few sheepish apologies were heard from the group as most backed off, Mira meanwhile feeling her heart thudding in her ears as she nodded at Sans that everything was alright as she took the glass of water thankfully.

“Y-yeah, it’s cool”, Mira trying to put up a brave front so as not to appear like she was still afraid of monsters in front of her friend, the human would have been more than happy to answer the monsters questions if she hadn’t been bum rushed like that, “Thanks though, I owe you one”.

Mira having heard the fact that one of the monsters didn’t seem to have thought Papyrus was telling the truth about her arrival to the underground though, the girl giving him a soft smile in the hope he wasn’t hurt by the assumption, “Are you ok? I really don’t know why they wouldn’t believe someone as great as you”.
Image Image
SeriousSans
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeriousSans »

Sans was relieved that the monsters listened and backed off after he spoke to them. Figuring all of this must have been quite overwhelming for Mira- even his brother seemed overwhelmed!- Sans figured she probably just wanted to go inside and rest now.

"hey, 'snow problem," Sans said, hoping the pun would cheer her up. Upon finding out that one of the monsters had apparently claimed not to have believed Papyrus, Sans turned to his brother in concern.

"OH, UM, OF COURSE!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS ALWAYS OKAY!" Papyrus said quickly, not wanting either Mira or Sans to realize it had bothered him a bit. However, he didn't have time to dwell on whether or not the monsters had believed him right now; he still needed to prove to Sans he could care for the human! "IN FACT, I'M GREAT! NYEH HEH HEH!"

Papyrus had hastily put his normal, cheery expression back on in hopes neither Mira or Sans would question whether he truly was okay. As lazy as Sans could be, Papyrus knew he really cared about him and had in fact worked quite hard to take care of him when they were younger. Papyrus didn't want Sans to worry about him, though he had a feeling he would anyway. That was what family did, after all. At the very least, he didn't want him to worry more.

"ANYWAY! I STILL HAVEN'T SHOWN YOU THE ROOM! COME ON, MIRA! I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT! I WORKED VERY HARD ON IT!" Papyrus said, smiling at Mira. Surely this would be just the distraction to keep her and Sans from thinking too much on the incident. After all, the room was certainly perfect!
Thank you very much! <3

Current event wishlist:

ImageImageImage
PossessedPotato
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Mira knowing that the curious monsters had met no harm in crowding her in their excitement, the girl honestly did feel kinda bad about panicking when they had just wanted to get to know more about her.

Of course, they should have known better then to crowd a little human and not expect them to freak out, Mira mentally huffing annoyed with how weak she must have been here even compared to the smallest monster. Maybe she needed to get stronger? Yeah, but how??

“Well, Ice- suppose~”, Mira giggling at San’s pun as she shot one right back at em, they were truly the punniest tag team out there, the human couldn’t help but feel a warmth in her heart towards the chubby skeleton as meanwhile her small compliment towards Papyrus seemed to cheer the younger of the brothers up.

Mira being quite curious about the room still as she really wanted to pass out for what was a eternity, the human had been through a ridiculous amount of stress today and very much needed to rest her mind on just about everything one could go through as a fallen human in the underground, her following the skeleton curiously.
Image Image
SeriousSans
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeriousSans »

Papyrus proudly led the way to the room he had prepared, already knowing that it would impress Mira just as much as the puzzle and the spaghetti had. As he opened the door and presented the room with a flourish, he grinned at Mira and Sans, waiting for their reactions.

Sans chuckled at the pun, amazed that Papyrus wasn't complaining about their jokes. Then again, he was probably so focused on other things that it wasn't exactly a high priority for him at the moment. Sans hoped that Papyrus really was okay and not just trying to hide that he was upset by the other monster not believing him. Though, Sans wasn't really one to talk; he'd kept some things that had bothered him from Papyrus as well, not wanting to worry him.

To be fair, though, feeling hurt because someone didn't believe what you said and being upset because a flower went around attacking people for awhile were two very different things.

Anyway, Sans was almost as curious as Mira was about the room Papyrus had set up. Sans had no idea what exactly Papyrus had set up; he was mostly just hoping for the best at this point. When Papyrus opened the door to show them what he'd come up with, Sans was... slightly confused.

While it was true Papyrus had indeed gotten a proper bed for Mira- which Sans was quite relieved about- there were also several dog toys.
Thank you very much! <3

Current event wishlist:

ImageImageImage

Return to “Private Stage”