Halloween 2020 Discussion

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Miregold
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halloween 2020 Discussion

Post by Miregold »

I thought it might be a giant pumpkin/carving competition.
Like, the Giant Pumpkins get "weight" added to their stats, winner is the one with the biggest pumpkin.
Or, the Giant Jack o Lanterns gets "scary points" to their stats, winner is scariest jack.

But it's getting pretty late now to start something like that I think; people would do a mad scramble to collect more giant pumpkins before Halloween, and having such a competition post-halloween feels a bit late. The spooky excitement has dropped a lot by then.
Hjönk

<3 Thank you for the gifts, everyone! :t-swoon:
glittergirl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by glittergirl »

SkyeWyven wrote:Hey, I was looking through to see which creatures I was missing from this event and I came up with a question. Are there any other genderless creatures besides the Giant Jack-o-Lanterns? I haven't seen any personally but the 'Ungendered' filter has been present in the 'Move Creatures' options for a while so I wanted to know what else qualifies for that filter.
The only other I know of is the Pet Geode Ally; these were released on April Fool's 2018. Not sure if there are others, though :).
Please click the eggs & hatchies in my Main Tab =D
!!Please do NOT mine my keep!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by whitewolfjustice »

I just got a 0.00% Mohrior hatchling :woo:
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

I accidentally created a 100% frozen Mortifelis egg >.> Is that normal?
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

i'm having so much trouble catching these as hatchlings below 1%, especially the lash flies and thelyphs because they grow so quickly...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

Rather than slog through all of the comments to find my answer, can someone tell me how to use my carving kit, or just link me to the discussion? I have three Giant Pumpkins, all adults, but when I click on the one carving kit I have, nothing shows underneath. Maybe there's a trick to it, but the directions say "on an adult Giant Pumpkin", so I figured all three would show up and I would pick one. Thanks! :-D
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)
jessk
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

That's strange, I had no problem carving my adult giant pumpkin by clicking to inventory and "use" the item.

EDIT: I did have to click to the tab where I stored the pumpkins to have the option to carve.
Azima
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Azima »

MothballMilkshake wrote:So apart from the new creatures and the new drink + gifting, what were the other surprises mentioned in the news?
I have been wondering myself, asked earlier in this thread and got no answer. :lol:
Tᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. ᴄ:
Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ! ♥
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

jessk
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

I am curious too.. maybe it won't hit until Halloween?
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Reinbeauchaser wrote:Rather than slog through all of the comments to find my answer, can someone tell me how to use my carving kit, or just link me to the discussion? I have three Giant Pumpkins, all adults, but when I click on the one carving kit I have, nothing shows underneath. Maybe there's a trick to it, but the directions say "on an adult Giant Pumpkin", so I figured all three would show up and I would pick one. Thanks! :-D
Easiest way for me to do the carvings is to just leave the pumpkins in the main tab since that is usually where you get sent by default. :t-shrug:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”