Halloween 2020 Discussion

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
cyberdeer
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halloween 2020 Discussion

Post by cyberdeer »

GoldenLeaf wrote:
cyberdeer wrote:I must have missed something because I don't understand how to stop the Mohrior from rotating. Do I need to give this creature a specific name or maybe an item? I think someone wrote about moon shards, but I can't use them on these creatures. oO
Please explain to me. :derp:
Apparently you simply have to name it: "Naming a Mohrior will make it stop the form change cycle and have it remain the form it is when the naming happens."

I don't think how you name it matters.
Oh, thank you for your answer! I thought the name mattered, but you dispelled my doubts. :)
Thank you all for the gifts :)
GoldenLeaf
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by GoldenLeaf »

cyberdeer wrote:
GoldenLeaf wrote:
cyberdeer wrote:I must have missed something because I don't understand how to stop the Mohrior from rotating. Do I need to give this creature a specific name or maybe an item? I think someone wrote about moon shards, but I can't use them on these creatures. oO
Please explain to me. :derp:
Apparently you simply have to name it: "Naming a Mohrior will make it stop the form change cycle and have it remain the form it is when the naming happens."

I don't think how you name it matters.
Oh, thank you for your answer! I thought the name mattered, but you dispelled my doubts. :)
Glad I could help you <3
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

I need to save so I can get at least 1 each of the shop critters, but... that drink!!! It's just too tempting. LOL
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

It is a very tempting drink! I think I'm finally done with it, but I can't seem to get a female calaveras monkey. Maybe it wasn't meant to be?

As an aside, I was very surprised to learn that my posts while drunk look normal to me, but are not XD
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kovenought
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kovenought »

Sorry if it's been asked before- but how often do the Mohrior rotate? Is it hourly?
wishlist
Luparies, Stargazer Cat, Ceras/Polyceras, Caerulean Hammerhead
Any Old/new donis/event, Any dragon/dragonlike, flower/floral/starry
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

I thought I knew, but turns out I didn't :( Sorry
ImageImageImageImageImage
sunsprite
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by sunsprite »

Kovenought wrote:Sorry if it's been asked before- but how often do the Mohrior rotate? Is it hourly?
As I searched from an old thread, 12 PM to 6 PM rotates to horse, 6 PM to 12 AM rotates to wolf, 12 AM to 6 AM rotates to rabbit, and 6 AM to 12 PM rotates to goat!
xxxxxxpreviously delspresso
[supply my orange rabbitsune addiction]
ScuroFenice
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by ScuroFenice »

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, does the shop drink only give the three creatures mentioned or is there a chance for others? Also, does it only give past stream required creatures, or does it also give past shop Halloween creatures? I'm trying to figure out if I should keep buying them or not since the majority of the event outcomes I don't have are from the shop.

Edit: I found someone else had asked the same question, the only outcomes able to get from the drinks are those three on the first page.
For anyone wondering, you pronounce my username as Skoo-row Feh-nee-chay!

Clickies please?

My Wishlist

Also on: ChickenSmoothie, Faenaria, ValleyofUnicorns, and FlightRising with the same username.
Kovenought
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kovenought »

Delspresso wrote:
Kovenought wrote:Sorry if it's been asked before- but how often do the Mohrior rotate? Is it hourly?
As I searched from an old thread, 12 PM to 6 PM rotates to horse, 6 PM to 12 AM rotates to wolf, 12 AM to 6 AM rotates to rabbit, and 6 AM to 12 PM rotates to goat!

Thanks for the info :)
wishlist
Luparies, Stargazer Cat, Ceras/Polyceras, Caerulean Hammerhead
Any Old/new donis/event, Any dragon/dragonlike, flower/floral/starry
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

So apart from the new creatures and the new drink + gifting, what were the other surprises mentioned in the news?
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me

Return to “Community Discussion”