Halloween 2020 Discussion

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
YoiYami
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halloween 2020 Discussion

Post by YoiYami »

Maaaaan, previous events I was trying to hoard gold to make use of all the lovely shop items, but this year is quite the challenge, haha! :yey: There's just so much lovely stuff to go around, really gotta hand it to the site staff for making Halloween so lovely this year <3 (Seriously, wallatrices- absolutely freaking beautiful!)
Thank you all for the lovely gifts, I am so happy :3 I love birds~ <3
I hope you all have a lovely day~

Also just started a new job and this stuff is wild, that's why I'm a little inactive at the moment lol
Natakiro
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Natakiro »

Really cool creatures this year; love that scorpion and lizard! Will have to try to squeeze in time to get these; things have really difficult and overwhelming lately, so this is a nice little distraction, if I can find the time to do some clicking and gifting!

Haven't had much luck with the poison drink; just getting a bunch of Nhirudo - is that all it gives? Don't want to waste more money on something I have a ton of already. >.<
✝ Born-Again Christian ✝
Dragon CavedeviantART
My families; PM if you want any offspring!
★★★ My Wishlist ★★★
<3 God bless! <3
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

It also gives rotting cukurba and calaveras monkey, but the rates are a mystery to me.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nexosa
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nexosa »

Omg I just realized that forum profile shows how many gifts other people have. :crazy:
Wish list:Hummingbirds,Any grpyhon hatchling,Any jackalope hatchling,,Pygmy wolpertinger,Rabbitsune

My Wishlist

Fox by Munin,Joey doggo by Seabra
KiraLadyWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by KiraLadyWolf »

A sad day when I realize I have less than 500 gold. xD RIP shop critters. Happy halloween everyone~! :devil:
ImageGift Count: 25/25
Wishlist
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Are they no longer doing event creatures for gifting thresholds? Did we stop doing that as a whole?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Azima
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Azima »

Airasyraye wrote:Are they no longer doing event creatures for gifting thresholds? Did we stop doing that as a whole?
Do you mean Gift Born creatures?

Looking back on old threads, I see a lot of talk of Gift Borns not being a thing anymore, due to them causing drama for some reason? But then we have recent events in the last year or two, where we did get Gift Born creatures... So I have no idea. :lol:

I usually try to look at it like, if it's not specified that we're NOT getting Gift Borns, then its possible we MIGHT get them. :t-shrug: At least until we're told otherwise, that's my thinking. XD
Tᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. ᴄ:
Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ! ♥
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neuvillette
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Neuvillette »

The giftborns were an issue for a long time cause you had to get like a certain amount to others to receive them it was basically a source of tension since those who gifted the most ended up with them. I felt it was quite stressful. As it basically forced you to give gifts and such. But also there was the rush to fill up slots and people often gave common sb eggs just to get the giftborns.

I feel giftborns made giving gifta less meaningful as it made it more about getting a quota for new creatures then actually thoughtful gifts.

I do think giftborns should be done sparingly to be honest since Not every gifting holiday needs giftborns.
I am looking for hyenas right now. My about me section is very outdated but I still like garms fenrirs and now hyenas
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

i agree with megatronus on the giftborn issue.

on another note, the totally different hatch rate of these stream creatures is really throwing me off >.<
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

I thought I saw somewhere that there are no giftborn creatures for this event. However I didn't know what a giftborn creature was, so it was at the time a meaningless statement to me.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”