#Creatures 1153~1157 - Kelung

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Azima
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: #Creatures 1153~1157 - Kelung

Post by Azima »

redryne wrote:sorry if i sound pretty stupid, but how do you access the shops to buy pearls? and how do guilds work? ^^"
https://magistream.fandom.com/wiki/Guild - This should prove to be helpful in explaining the three different guilds we currently have and help you decide which one to join, if any. :) It'll also walk you through how to join them, should you decide to. ^.^
Tᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. ᴄ:
Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ! ♥
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

I don't know if this was explicitly addressed earlier, though I tried scanning the 10 pages of posts, and though I know they're going to be breedable in the future, I just wish we had some idea about the breeding possibilities since the creature pages aren't open yet. For instance, if I breed two Fogos, is my only outcome going to be Maas no matter what, unless I use a pearl? That'd waylay some anxiety over collection "issues," at least for me.

But if this is something we have to wait and see for later, that's fine. It's the name of the game, being patient.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

You wouldn't see the breeding information on the bestiary pages yet anyways, as that info only appears there once the creatures actually become breedable. :derr:

All Kelung variants will be breedable with each other, and they will follow the regular breeding pattern, i.e. breeding same species together result in that species, and breeding two species together results in either of those species. ^.^
ToxicFlame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ToxicFlame »

Sooooo.....
How is everybody 'sorting' these in their Keep? xD

Sorry.... The OCD lives...
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

ToxicFlame wrote:Sooooo.....

I made an tab named oriental for the kelung and serpean.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

First i collected them in the Tabs for the single Shops and the Stream ones in my Dragon Tab, but i've made now a Tab named Kelung. Its easy to have a overview now about all i have :D

Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

All my dragons (unless they are from events or are in a lineage) go in The Lair. :D

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Rosehill wrote:You wouldn't see the breeding information on the bestiary pages yet anyways, as that info only appears there once the creatures actually become breedable. :derr:

All Kelung variants will be breedable with each other, and they will follow the regular breeding pattern, i.e. breeding same species together result in that species, and breeding two species together results in either of those species. ^.^

Ah, that's awesome! Thanks for explaining c:

I'm not so worried anymore ^_^
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

4 of my Etal Kelung grew up. I was keeping them for gifting and I gift only hatchlings :t-cry: :t-cry: :t-cry:
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I finally had a use for my fine tuning glasses since I wasn't spending thousands of gold hoping a hatchling would hatch below 1%
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me

Return to “Community Discussion”