username change..?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
sunsprite
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

username change..?

Post by sunsprite »

I asked Morgaln to change my username about almost a month ago (april 20th) via PMs and I haven't gotten a message back, neither a username change. They have also been active after that date from what the site says.
Am I .. doing something wrong? Did I PM the wrong person? (Or am I just not being patient enough..?)
xxxxxxpreviously delspresso
[supply my orange rabbitsune addiction]
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: username change..?

Post by Rosehill »

Sometimes we may accidentally overlook a PM or read one in a hurry and mean to get back to it the next time we're online, but simply forget. So since it's been a while, just send Morgaln a new PM. ^.^
sunsprite
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by sunsprite »

Rosehill wrote:Sometimes we may accidentally overlook a PM or read one in a hurry and mean to get back to it the next time we're online, but simply forget. So since it's been a while, just send Morgaln a new PM. ^.^
I'm really late but thank you for the suggestion!
however, I don't think this worked either because he still hasn't replied or done anything to my username. I made a third PM specifically telling him to PM me back with something to tell me if the change is ever going to occur.. but he has not been online since, so my third PM has been sitting in my outbox.

Just in case he does not reply to that either, is there anyone else I can message to change my username, or can it only be Morgaln?
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

I apologize for this, I have been neglecting this duty recently. I have sent you a PM with instructions now and will change your name as soon as you reply.
I will also look into making this feature independent of me being online, the "Minor Changes" thread will have information if I change anything.
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
sunsprite
CreaturesTrade

Post by sunsprite »

Morgaln wrote:I apologize for this, I have been neglecting this duty recently. I have sent you a PM with instructions now and will change your name as soon as you reply.
I will also look into making this feature independent of me being online, the "Minor Changes" thread will have information if I change anything.
thank you. :derp:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”