Magistream Items Guide

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magistream Items Guide

Post by kunigund »

audrei9 wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:23:51 amHearing this, I will get vials of life from breeding phoenixes so I can also have a chance at getting ashen feathers
I do not have proper statistics, but I never got the Vial of Life from breeding phoenixes or other critters that can drop items/cookies:
  • 10 x breeding Phoenixes: 10 feathers, 0 vials
  • 10 x breeding Kois: 9 cookies, 0 vials
  • 6 x breeding Puvias: 5 cookies, 0 vials
  • 6 x breeding Kitsunes or Arkenian Kitsunes (no mixed pairs): 3 cookies, 0 vials
  • Breeding Kitsunes with Arkenian Kitsunes (mixed pairs) gives Crossing Stones
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

Rosehill wrote: March 14th, 2024, 4:21:55 am
castlevania wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:14:48 am
audrei9 wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:13:02 am How do you get a crossing stone?

And which creatures do you recommend breeding to get more vials of life?
Breed two creatures of different species that are able to produce a hybrid (I bred Black and White pegasi to get Pinto pegasi and crossing stones, for example)
To get a Crossing Stone you don't need to breed species that produce a hybrid. To get the crossing stone you need to breed two creatures that are of different species, regardless of if they produce hybrids or just one or the other of the parent species. ^.^
thank you for the clarification!
ImageImage

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://lucard.neocities.org/
🕸️𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://sugarjolt.neocities.org/

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

kunigund wrote: March 14th, 2024, 7:18:36 am
audrei9 wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:23:51 amHearing this, I will get vials of life from breeding phoenixes so I can also have a chance at getting ashen feathers
I do not have proper statistics, but I never got the Vial of Life from breeding phoenixes or other critters that can drop items/cookies:
  • 10 x breeding Phoenixes: 10 feathers, 0 vials
  • 10 x breeding Kois: 9 cookies, 0 vials
  • 6 x breeding Puvias: 5 cookies, 0 vials
  • 6 x breeding Kitsunes or Arkenian Kitsunes (no mixed pairs): 3 cookies, 0 vials
  • Breeding Kitsunes with Arkenian Kitsunes (mixed pairs) gives Crossing Stones
:t-cry: I'll breed shop creatures then
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

@audrei9: Your initial plan of breeding Farir x Farir is certainly good to get the Vial and hopefully some Yellow Farir. You can also try Viridis Crab x Viridis Crab for a Choclate Viridis Crab if you like this one.
For the Crossing Stone, you can use the Bestiary to search for all possible hybrids by typing "breeding" into the field below Obtained from.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

I just started breeding Pygmy Gemdragons/Crystalwings to get crossing stones

Return to “Community Discussion”