Edit: I need a mod.

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Edit: I need a mod.

Post by Tallalune »

So hey guys, I went to message someone for something on their sale thread and when I went onto their profile to pm them there was no pm button. So, any advice on what I can do to get a in contact with them, that's not going to be posting their name and hoping they see it? I just wanted to buy creatures, I'm not blacklisted, sooo I'm a little confused : c

Thanks guys~

Edit:
Spoiler
So I sent them a trade with the note being a question about their sale thread, as far as I know they traded with the others that posted but I'm still going to ask around. Any help is still greatly apprecaited!!

Second Edit:
Spoiler
So now I AM blacklisted. And they won't talk to me at all and I'm seriously starting to get a little irked because I sent a message (the button is on their profile now) and they haven't responded. Will be sending them another in about 2 days.

Third edit:
They are purchasing things on the market, not responding to messages and have hidden their tabs and disabled their pm button again. I was nice, I really tried to give them the best shot at smoothing this out. I defended them when 3 other users wanted to message the mods and I stopped them from doing so.

I'm done. I was typing out a final message when I found out that I wouldn't be able to message them at all.

Which mod do I need to contact for this to be solved. I have proof, I have witnesses, and I have time. As per mode rules, I have not posted their name anywhere or given any indication who this could be.
Last edited by Tallalune on September 3rd, 2019, 1:06:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
To Hatchling:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: There's no PM button on their profile

Post by BBkat »

Ah, they've disabled private messaging that's why.

If your trade with a message doesn't get their attention you may have to contact a mod-even though regular users won't be able to PM them mods and admins can.
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tallalune »

BBkat wrote:Ah, they've disabled private messaging that's why.

If your trade with a message doesn't get their attention you may have to contact a mod-even though regular users won't be able to PM them mods and admins can.

Thank you for letting me know, I noticed that last night. I poked around in my settings thinking that might be an option. The person I, and a group of others, purchased from hasn't responded to 5 people worth of trades for the creatures we asked to buy. Should I wait a while before I contact a mod to ask them about it?
To Hatchling:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Uh, if they skipped over a bunch of you, you should probably PM a mod. Cause, missing one person is understandable and shit happens, missing a whole bunch is, a problem. Especially if they skip a bunch of you and sell to people AFTER you.
You should probably PM a mod.

Also if it's been 48 hours and you've heard nothing you can contact a mod. From the MD rules.
A sale (i. e. trade for gold or another creature or creatures) of one or more creatures has to be completed within two days after the order is placed or the auction is completed. If after 48 hours, the sale is not completed, either side in the deal is allowed to ask a mod for assistance. For orders on creatures that have yet to be bred and/or hatched, the seller must initiate the trade within 48 hours of hatching them.
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tallalune »

BBkat wrote:Uh, if they skipped over a bunch of you, you should probably PM a mod. Cause, missing one person is understandable and shit happens, missing a whole bunch is, a problem. Especially if they skip a bunch of you and sell to people AFTER you.
You should probably PM a mod.

Also if it's been 48 hours and you've heard nothing you can contact a mod. From the MD rules.
A sale (i. e. trade for gold or another creature or creatures) of one or more creatures has to be completed within two days after the order is placed or the auction is completed. If after 48 hours, the sale is not completed, either side in the deal is allowed to ask a mod for assistance. For orders on creatures that have yet to be bred and/or hatched, the seller must initiate the trade within 48 hours of hatching them.
Me:
Hey, couldnt find a pm button on your profile wanted to ask if you had accidentally skipped my post in your sale tab, I never recieved trade

Them:
Real life issues came up and I have to take a hiatus and/or quit the game sorry. I won???t be here for an indefinite amount of time

Thats what i recieved, i don't know if I want to talk to the mods or not since real life is the cause, I'm a little conflicted now. Though they posted the sale tab and ive contacted everyone that posted and 8/9 of us havent been traded with. The last person hasn't contacted me yet so I'm not sure If we are 9/9
To Hatchling:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

I mean I'd suggest contacting a mod, though there's not really much they can do if no trades were started and the person just, vanishes off the site and never comes back.
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tallalune »

BBkat wrote:I mean I'd suggest contacting a mod, though there's not really much they can do if no trades were started and the person just, vanishes off the site and never comes back.
Yeah that's what our little group is thinking now. I'm not that worried about it, they did eventually message me [via trade notes] and had told me real life stuff, and it was a hiatus that MIGHT go to a permanent quit soo, there is still a chance that they might come back. I hope so because that would be great but it's ok if not. This is just a game, now I'm just letting the rest of them know what's going on
To Hatchling:
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Edit: I need a mod.

Post by Tallalune »

I normally don't do illegal bumps but I don't know what else to do : c
To Hatchling:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Again, I'd take this to a mod.
Ayakashi is the mod for the MD, but you could probably also take it to Morg or Shai if you needed too.
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

Since you made this public, I'll answer here.

I sent you a PM. Explaining everything that's going on, why I had to cancel the sale thread. I hope that's enough insight into my current real life situation, to explain what happened and why I had to do what I did. Feel free to send my message on to the other people you've already PM'd, if you want.

I'm sorry, but I hope you can understand that what I PM'd you about, is what I'm dealing with right now, and that will always come before any kind of game and/or online communication.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience I brought to you and the other users who posted in my thread. I didn't expect what happened to happen. If I knew that was going to happen, I wouldn't have made the sale thread in the first place. It's taken mostly all of my attention away from other things. I hope you can understand.

Again, I'm sorry.
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”