The Black Market is: Closed

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: Closed

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

feralkiwi wrote: April 28th, 2024, 2:50:49 pm
Pounces wrote: April 28th, 2024, 1:13:55 pm Is the shop still open? I had not been on for a little while and only saw yesterday that it was open so I quickly did the quest and luckily got some eggs, but was hoping for more xD
it's closed for this round (the title of the thread is up to date). if you've unlocked it, you can always check under the shops menu (it disappears from there once it closes, so if you don't see it and have it unlocked, it has closed)
Good to know for next time that it’s not around for long! I alas missed the mice, but I got two basilisks (one of each, alas I need a gender potion to make one male to attempt for more) and a Ruby. Shouldn’t have spent so much time getting the Mordecai and Alchemist quests sorted and spent more on the eggs, but I know for next time at least :splat:
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!
25/25 Gifts - thank you all!! <3

Others:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by whitewolfjustice »

I love that it closed as soon as the new Wyvern came out. I would of bought more Ruby Wyvern if I had known :t-tantrum: Alas it is what it is :derp:
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

TheWolfieNebula wrote: April 28th, 2024, 4:00:54 pm
Good to know for next time that it’s not around for long! I alas missed the mice, but I got two basilisks (one of each, alas I need a gender potion to make one male to attempt for more) and a Ruby. Shouldn’t have spent so much time getting the Mordecai and Alchemist quests sorted and spent more on the eggs, but I know for next time at least :splat:
it's usually like a bit over a week (per rosehill's comment on a previous page in this thread, 8-10 daysish), so it's not that short but it is open for a limited time and we no longer have a predictable schedule for when it shows up afaik so someone just has to have been checking/catch that it's open (so it's possible to miss a day or two of it if you're not online or didn't notice).

it does repeat its stock so we're likely to get another chance at its offerings in the future (all of the 5k ones this round were repeats for example), so it's not something to worry too much about if you missed something
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!
ty in advance to any/all gifters! wishlist lives here , but event things are great too!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

whitewolfjustice wrote: April 29th, 2024, 6:51:10 am I love that it closed as soon as the new Wyvern came out. I would of bought more Ruby Wyvern if I had known :t-tantrum: Alas it is what it is :derp:
The window of time was definitely short. I was only barely able to grab 4 more between the Sapphire Wyvern releasing and the Black Market leaving. I know a lot of people are hoping to eventually see parentless Sapphire Wyverns in there too!
bebbies:

Sell me Rewins / Crystalwings[PAUSED] :yarly: Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Check out the Gemcrafter Lineage :angel: Wishlist

I'd also love any SB Crystalwings during this 15th Anniversary Celebration <3

Pounces
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pounces »

Thank you Feralkiwi! That's exactly what I had figured, but it's very helpful to have it confirmed! :) <3
<3 Wishlist: any older, bred event creatures would be amazing! <3
Missed Sea Bunnies, and I'd love ANY Crystalwing
(Despite year joined that shows, I just started Sept 2023)
┍━━━━━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━┑
<3 We love clicks too! Please help us grow <3
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
┕━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━━━━━┙
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

pegasi1978 wrote: April 20th, 2024, 5:37:48 am Alethin has been seen slinking around the Keep grounds!

If I see the eggs right:

Ruby Wyvern 5,000
Ruby Tzunun Mouse 5,000
Peridot Dorrian Basilisk 5,000
Onyx Dorrian Basilisk 5,000
*Parentless Hybrid* Fairy Rose Snail 20,000

No mystery bags.
WHY SO EXPENSIVE WHEN WE HAVE GOLD SHORTAGE???!!!!

also....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED THEM. cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy :t-corner:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3

Return to “Community Discussion”