The Black Market is: Closed

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: OPEN

Post by Silenxia »

Whoop! both of my Peridot and Onyx Basilisks hatched out male and have been named in accordance to that which I had used for my Ruby and Sapphire. Kind of wish there could then be a hybrid between these and those...probably not, but I will always dream because then I could have my full Ring-tail lemur family in my keep.

Will make due with the Light and Dark Basilisk I was able to get (must edit my list now).
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: Really am looking for a Varja Crystalwing for future breeding of pygmies and Gemdragons.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

*sigh* There goes all my gold, but I had to have the sneks.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Darthiel
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Darthiel »

evmspino wrote:has anyone gotten any Dusky Potions from the Mysterious Bag? I got none in ~20 pulls. I would like to make sure they're still available at all before I blow the rest of my gold trying to figure it out myself XD
Hopefully you didn't spend a lot trying to get them! I bought I think a little over 100 bags and didn't get any Dusky Potion so I think it's safe to say they're not available this time around.
Thank you all for the gifts and clicks <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
vividmirage
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by vividmirage »

evmspino wrote:has anyone gotten any Dusky Potions from the Mysterious Bag? I got none in ~20 pulls. I would like to make sure they're still available at all before I blow the rest of my gold trying to figure it out myself XD
If you're in need of Dusky Potions, I've a few that I doubt I'll use. I'm very out of the loop with pricing, though.
★ hi, i'm mirage! any pronouns; active on chicken smoothie & pixel cat's end as well
★ currently returning from a year-long hiatus and no longer have a good grasp on values
★ (or any idea how half the creatures in my keep ended up in my possession lmao)
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Aww looks like its closed again. I just about missed it after i hatched my last batch of eggs :sleep: Almost got all the creatures i was aiming for so thats better than i was expecting
DarkstarWolf
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkstarWolf »

Aw man, missed the black market. Would have loved to get a pair of each of the basilisks, theyre very pretty!
~DarkstarWolf

0/25 gifts
Wishlist on my profile, birthday is February 23!

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: Closed

Post by castlevania »

To access the Black Market, does the Whispers quest only appear during the irl moon cycles from the very first post?

Have been trying to find this quest on and off for about a year but have had no luck.
ImageImage

🕸️ my 2024 magiversary wishlist!
🕸️𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://sugarjolt.neocities.org/

ImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

The moon cycle thing is no longer in effect. But the quest is only available when the Black Market is open and active. So when you see the Market open, the quest will be there too.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: November 7th, 2023, 6:27:02 pm The moon cycle thing is no longer in effect. But the quest is only available when the Black Market is open and active. So when you see the Market open, the quest will be there too.
thank you!
ImageImage

🕸️ my 2024 magiversary wishlist!
🕸️𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://sugarjolt.neocities.org/

ImageImage
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

damn I missed it.

Edit: mybad.
Last edited by VilaWolf on November 11th, 2023, 3:24:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.

Return to “Community Discussion”